We started with the front door...the neighbor next to us...a nice lady...but she overwhelms our little space with holiday stuff. Her wreath this year is HUGE...it covers the entire width of the door. This is my door...
Do you see her wreath??? It's massive...along with her other decorations she managed to put up in our tiny space. My tiny decorations do not compare with hers. A nice thing this year, was that somebody put an outside tree...I LOVE IT!!!
I did the bar area again with LED lights this time, along with setting up the small nativity we have, and a "merry christmas" sign on the wall.
The sign is my favorite part...it has glitter and I just love what it does to the wall. This is the only time the hubs will let me get away with glitter..and I took advantage of it. Here's a closer picture of it...
I found a 3D reindeer cut out on the cricut website, so I went ahead and did it. It came out too small...and then the hubs comes along and says.."you know HGTV always says that if your decor is too small, go ahead and put several of them together to make the wall look bigger"....and so I did...I did all 9 of them. It looks like we just killed all of Santa's reeinders this year, but oh well. Rudolph was made of different paper, while the other 8 were made from the same brown cardstock.
This is a picture of the little one helping me set up.
AND...this is Dom passing out from doing too much work that day. This is the only time he has ever done that...he has never fallen asleep on the floor like that before..it's so odd. Actually, I think he did it when he was like 3 months old (no crawling yet) when he was playing with the playmat. My crazy kid....



No comments:
Post a Comment