Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 11, 2012

12 Months

Dom has reached the year mark. It's true...what people say...they do grow up fast. It's kind of a bitter sweet moment for me. The fact that I was able to stay home was good for me. It allowed me to bond with my baby and realize that he really wasn't all that bad. I TRULY learned the meaning of christ-like selfless love. And I am so very grateful that he picked us for parents.

Dom has learned how to run, jump, squat, walk backwards, pull things, move things in order to climb other bigger things, wrestle, clap,change pages on board books, not to eat bugs (for mom's sake), how to work the phone, to pick up toys, to fall asleep on his own and not wake up but once, take 2 hr naps, to walk in between mom's legs as SHE walks (this one was tricky), ask for food and drink,whine, get his way in almost everything, climb, laugh uncontrollably, bounce the big ball, move people out of the way,  AND so many others.

It's SO crazy how much a little brain can learn in so little time...JUST BY WATCHING other people doing it. He's such a fast learner.His stork marks have finally gone away (I was sad about that)..prob about a month ago, I just forgot to record it. He has finally given up formula (about 3 weeks ago) and loves milk and chocolate milk.

Loves mexican cookies, and baking chocolate chips ( this one was discovered by accident). Loves being in the kitchen (must come from my side of the family). Loves helping me unfold clothing and run away with it...as I chase him. LOVES TO LAUGH...that kid is never a dull moment. He's always smiling and laughing....just like his dad. He's got 2 new teeth...I KNEW he was working on new ones since the last monthly post. He tends to wake up more at night..even with teething tablets and tylenol. It's only for a short time though, and now he has 6 teeth.

Well, this year has definetely been different for Spencer and I...not what I thought it was going to be, but good nonetheless. We're getting ready to celebrate his first birthday with family and hoping that he will like the celebration and cake. What a precious gift we were given last year and...here's to an awesome year!

No comments: