Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 23, 2012

What a difference a year makes!


This time last year, Little Dom got his baby blessing (Dec 22, 2011) and was a total bum. This year, he can't even sit still for 30 seconds. I thought it was kind of funny that his hat and gloves actually still fit, but the hat was coming off on the right picture.

Dom went to his year checkup this past week and we have discovered that while his head did not grow, NOW we can buy him a car seat that faces forward (he weighed 3 oz over- good thing he didn't poop that morning). Oh happy day! Now, he will enjoy watching me drive...he's so lucky.
So, he went from being 22 inches and 7lbs 14oz at birth to 20lbs 3 oz and 33 inches in length. His head has only grown 4 inches in a whole year. The doctor is not worried, because his personal curve is fine. So, I guess I shouldn't either. He got four shots and took them like a man. He cried a little, but he was fine afterwards. Tylenol was not even needed. He just walked and walked all day until he got tired and then took a nap. He slept great that night too.

We did not do a family letter nor send a card and for that I apologize, I just don't think we're that interesting. Nothing happened this year for us, and the same thing goes for next year. So, if you were hoping to get one, SORRY. But we do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope to visit in the new year.

No comments: