My zumba game says this is my 31st day doing it. After doing an hour of cardio/core, averaging 600 cals, for 6 days a week for the past 30 days, I gotta say..... I'm pretty disappointed. I feel like I'm giving it my all, including time I'd rather be doing something else.
I feel tired ALL the time, I'm hungry ALL the time, and my knees hurt a lot.
I have cut things out of my diet- I don't really buy desserts anymore. I usually stick with fruits and veggies. I only eat a small piece of cake at parties. I gave up mayo, dressings, whole milk, and eat red meat once every two weeks....it's pitiful. I eat unsalted nuts instead of my beloved fudge Graham's....and have not dropped a single pound. Shouldn't I be seeing some kind of positive result here? Two days ago I incorporated 45 min of strength to the routine, looking for faster results. I'm not gonna lie... This is pretty lame. How an I ever going to drop the extra 20 lbs I've gained over the past few years? No wonder people give up. I could be doing something I really enjoy...so many hours wasted. I'm not looking for pity comments here, but I did want to document that this whole working out might not be working out for me. I'll do the next 30 days....and if I see no change...I think I might give it up.

No comments:
Post a Comment