Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 30, 2013

The Move Part 3: The Big Reveal

So, last time we left off at the part when we had finally arrived at our destination but did not show any pictures of our apartment. Are you ready for this??

So tired from moving all the stuff in. I think it's funny that Uncle J (from Arizona) was always cold and always had a blanket on...it was 75 degrees.

Again with the blanket

AND NOW (drumroll) welcome to La Casa De Los Coffey (as they say in Nashville, after all more than 50% of the population here is Hispanic...a little fyi for you):


Main Entrance...on the left- Dom's room...on the right...the guest bath. On my immediate right...a huge entrance closet.
Dom's room. He's only using half the closet..it's way too big. The other half is empty for now. BUT if we ever have guests...you would have a full closet to yourselves.

One side of Dom's room

 Another side to his room.

 Some of his toys...We actually made that armoire. I will post about that DIY later. One side has a mirror, and the other side has a chalkboard/magnet side.
Our dining room...much bigger than last time. Even the desktop fits in here...and we get a fan!!!

 

Dining/Living Space.
 

Kitchen with laundry behind the double doors.
 

Living room. We actually have a fireplace, but baby gets in there, so the futon blocks it for now.

Master Bedroom/closet/bath

Most of the stuff got unpacked before Spencer's family left. We only have about 5 boxes in storage, but I have no desire to find out what's in them- I think most of it is holiday decorations. The last boxes I unpacked were my scrapbooking stuff....

You know you got too much stuff, when not everything fits in this desk...This was given to me by Mom Coffey. I decided to paint it white, and then do the front of the drawers chalkboard to know what's in each one. Yes...I do have to know...there's too much crap in there. It actually turned out better than I thought.

Master closet shelving. Here is where I keep my small stockpile. I'm telling you couponing works!
Master Bedroom door into rest of apartment. Here is where we come full circle. You can barely see it, but on top of the entrance there is a piece of wood. This was given to us by the AZ Coffeys when we moved to Missouri. It says "Coffey: Families are forever".

And this is how we start our life in Nashville.....

 




No comments: