Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2013

This is the story of a man....that's too old.

The hubs turned 29 this year....for reals. We are getting so old. I told him next year for his 30th...it's gotta be big. But for now, it was just an intimate little party...for the three of us.

Spencer decided to wake up at 5 am to go find some new birds. I decided to sleep in...and so did Dom. We woke up around 9am and once I realized how late it was....Spencer was suppose to be home any minute, so we could go out to lunch (we try to not do anything for dinner, because we don't like waiting 3 hrs for a table), I realized how quickly I had to put up all the decorations before he came home. And Dom....was NOT helping. He was a crabby old man. I had to open his closet to get the stuff out (ballons were already done and streamers were cut) and I guess I woke him up....and that made him crabby I guess...he is my child after all....
 
 
30 minutes into being done, Spencer got home. We were in my bathroom getting ready for lunch and we both ran out and sang...well I sang, Dom ran....happy birthday. Dom ran like the wind and hugged Spencer's leg so tight and smiled and laughed...it was cute.
 


Yay for gifts!...Old man gifts...haha

For lunch, Spencer decided to go to Texas Roadhouse. If you haven't been there....their steaks are to die for. I mean....they're really good. And they have bread before you order, and those are amazing too....and the whole restaurant is quite affordable. We get there...and the bday boy orders pulled pork...oh well. I had steak and Dom has nothing...he never eats at restaurants.

We were so stuffed, we didn't have dinner, we just had cake. AND I don't care what anyone says...cake makes good breakfast.

Overall, A good day to have a birthday. Happy birthday Spencer! May we get to celebrate many more.

1 comment:

Mandy Coffey said...

you're so crafty. and i miss you.