![]() |
| Birthday boy |
| Getting ready to meet Santa |
You are definitely a mama's boy. You like feeling the snuggles and cuddles at all times. You like having visitors, but always sit on my lap. You like to watch movies and TV with me....on my lap. You don't like nursery unless I am in there...and when I sneak away, it doesn't take you long to figure it out....and I have to come back in. It kind of stinks, but I know there was a couple of kiddos in there with the same problem and eventually overcame it. You just need more time than Dom did. You do like snack time. You can be in nursery by yourself until about snack time, and then you break down.
You are my shopping buddy. You like putting things in the cart and you like to see everything. You like my coupon folder and love to go through it. You like to smile and giggle and you love to drive me and Dom nuts. But you are pretty lovable. Dom loves to give you kisses and hugs, and you don't like it. In fact, the only one you will let cuddle you and snuggle you is Mama. Everyone else is just annoying.
| you LOVE to color...crayon of choice: blue and purple |
You sleep great....if you eat before you go to bed. You go to bed at 8pm and can last all the way until 5am. WAY better than your brother. You definitely like your sleep. You also like to take 2 hr naps during the day. You are like me- we like our sleep. You still have a blanket you like to suck on (the corners)....I think our resolution next year, is to let it go. While I'm glad it's not your thumb....I wish it wasn't the blanket either. You like to take it in the car with you, but I REFUSE to let you take in the store or anywhere else inside. For the most part, you only suck on it when your about to sleep or when you're watching tv. You also like to grind your teeth and it usually happens right before you find the blanket, which leads me to believe that maybe the problem will get better once the blanket its gone....or maybe it will get way worse....I guess we won't know until we try.
| you also love tiny bottles |
You hardly ever get sick, I have never taken you to the doctor or ER or ugent care for something bad. You have the immune system of your Dad. The only thing you have is eczema, but it's not nearly as bad as your older brother. It's actually not bad at all. I switched detergents (to something with no perfumes or dyes) and that actually took care of our problems (most of Dom's too). In February, we will go to check your eyesight and see if you need new glasses. But other than the routine checkup, you are fine. It's probably because you actually eat real food, and your gummy vitamins. You don't like shots (who does?) but you don't cry nearly as bad as other kids. But you don't ask for anything (medicinal)....you're a tough cookie. Every now and then, I will give you chamomile tea if you're really whiny. I will mix it in your night milk and you sleep great. One time, I gave you melatonin, but I only save those for super emergencies.
| you love sauces |
Everyone calls you "baby" including Dom....but we all know that is not the case anymore. You are no longer a baby, but a full size toddler. And you are turning into a sweet boy. I love watching you interact with family and friends. I have enjoyed being your mother these past couple of years. Please turn out to be a decent human being.....
| you sure love your brother |
Love,
Your Mama


No comments:
Post a Comment