Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 27, 2017

Ten Year Anniversary Trip

Since we figured 10 years married together was somewhat of a milestone, we started putting our heads together as to what to do. I didn't want to travel out of the country, because I didn't want to leave the kids with my mom longer than 4 nights (and even then that seemed long). But if you think about it....you need a full day (maybe more if layovers are bad) to get to Europe, then view it for about three days and then another day to travel back...how awful. Spencer decided right off the bat that longer than 8hrs on a plane was torture...so that left us within the country...fine by me. I was looking to go crazy in Vegas....he...I really don't know what he wanted...haha. Then I threw around the idea of NYC....we've only been through ONCE....ten years ago. We were on our way to our honeymoon, the Canary Islands from St Louis...we stopped in LaGuardia to change planes...but the plane was in JFK....so we had to figure out in record time how to get from one airport to the next in the next hour in order to not miss our flight. It was an adventure for sure. New Yorkers are not the nicest people, but if you ask they will help. We figured out there was a free shuttle bus that did that for us, and it was fast....they always drive fast, I really don't know why. They're just fast people. I've been living in the South too long haha.
airport at 4am

I was actually able to find something when we were landing in St Lou....
is that the Missouri River and the St Charles' casinos? 

The more he thought about it and researched it, Spencer got excited, so we decided to go with it. We originally wanted to just more than just Manhattan and stay close to Central Park....but the hotels were super expensive (and we needed something that had breakfast- which is quite rare). We also wanted to go to Coney Island and the Hoboken (NJ) bakery "cake boss", but that was quite a drive and would spend a whole day there...not sure if it was worth it.
You always watch all these movies with classic NYC locals and you think..."yeah, I want to see that"....most of it is nearby (everything we saw was lower Manhattan) BUT there were a few that we just knew we would not be able to see. I'm sure people have lived there all their lives, and have not seen half the stuff I saw in four days.
Our airplane companion was a genius....he figured out how to
tie a scarf so his head would not move during flight as he slept

And then when they started giving out drinks...he pulled out a
small cooler....with ham, cheese, and hawaiian bread! I had no
idea you could bring food in! We're so doing this next time!

Landing at LaGuardia...Spencer kept singing that TSwift song
"welcome to new york" 

So, we left on a Wednesday morning (4am) and left the kids with my mom the night before, so they didn't have to wake up, and we could actually leave on time. I got super teary eyed on the ride to the airport. I had NEVER left my kids for so long before. It was awful, but if you keep your mind busy, you can do anything. We had a layover in St Louis around 7am, and we got to NYC that same Wednesday around noon. I hadn't eaten anything, so I was starving! (I'm  not a fan of airport food). We found an uber.....ok, can we talk about how awesome ubers are?! In a big city like this, they are lifesavers. There is no cash involved, and they know exactly where they are going, and you don't have to worry about traffic...they do. The uber took us from the airport to our hotel (which was in the garment district- right around the corner from the Macy's store- YES the one in the Thanksgiving parade. By the way, that street looks WAY bigger on tv. I wasn't impressed. Actually, in person, there's a median in the middle where they places eating tables, and people just get out and have their coffee there....it's so bizarre. I would be afraid some weird car would run me over).
The original Macy's 

Anyways, it took the uber 2 hours! the traffic was absolutely insane. A lot of streets are one way, and the go from 3 lanes to 2...then 2 to 1...and then, I'm not sure....the lane lines disappeared...it was almost like they were saying "you can figure it out". There is parking allowed in the streets, but only for commercial vehicles (on most of  them), so if you are not commercial you are ticketed and towed. There are parking garages for $12 a day where you can park...how awful...why even have a car? I would just use public transportation. And at night, they were fixing the road our hotel was on...so the machines were loud. I couldn't sleep at all....but they can only fix the roads at 1 am in the morning...they would not DARE do it during normal working hours...it's a one way street with one lane! It's not like here, where they just decide to start around noon and hope everyone just gets over it. NYC is  a grownup town haha (another case in point- Burger King serves beer!...yeah, it's a grown up town. They could never do that here. We can't trust people to just have ONE and go back to work haha).  The trash also came by EVERY night around 2am. There's SO MUCH trash. We were wondering the entire time, where it all goes....I mean...one building would have like 5 commercial bins completely packed....and there were like 10 building on that side of the street alone!....It's insane..The buildings are like...anthills....early morning and around 6pm, they just ooze tons of people and you wonder...how do they all fit in there?!? The building is only like 7 ft across! It probably has like 15 floors, but it's only about 7 ft across. And so much construction! oh my gosh..it's never ending....something is always closed, or halfway closed, or just noisy.

In the garment district, we came across a lot of "wholesale" stores for
fabrics $3 and less a yard and these stores....it's basically what's leftover
from major stores. Here, you can find souvenirs for like $1- $5...compared to
$15 tshirts I had just bought. 

ANYWAYS, so we check in (they let us do it early ) and we found a cafe to eat...nothing special. Just a regular cafe. I did notice that customer service is NOT a big thing in NYC. No one cares whether you get served with a smile or not. They just care that you get served...and you get in and out as soon as possible. It's definitely not the South. Our waitress was not nice, she wasn't mean...but she wasn't nice...not even a smile and yet we still had to leave a tip...because everyone was! We didn't want to be jerks. As the days progressed, and we got more food, I noticed that smiles are not a big thing....people think you're flirting when you smile and talk to people....it's so true! You get in, grab the food you need, and you get out. It's so bizarre to get on a full subway train, and NOBODY talks to each other...not even eye contact. Everyone keeps to themselves and their phones/music.

DAY 1:

We were suppose to go to Central park and the museum of natural history, but it was so late, we didn't want to wander all the way up north for that. So we walked about two blocks and ended up in Times Square....and a "cake boss" bakery. Not the original, but the pastries are all the same, AND there was no line. I wasn't impressed. Recently, I have noticed that sweets are not my thing anymore. Spencer loved his eclair....I had a canoli, and I was not impressed. Spencer got a shirt, because he always does haha. Times Square is so small, there's actually not much to see there- there's a Disney store, an M&M store...but it's nothing iconic. It's the same stuff you can shop for online.There are so many moving billboards though..it's so hard to look everywhere..it's was so overwhelming. And people are so loud there. There's people dressed up as Minnie Mouse, and Elmo, and iron man...badly, but hey they try. And they expect tips. There are tons of chains restaurants...but I didn't come all the way to NYC to eat a a TGI Fridays....haha. We walked past all the Broadway shows, and it was awesome. I so WISH we could have had time to watch at least one. Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban were doing limited engagements in a couple of plays. Aladdin has great reviews....the original guy who plays the Genie is still there. He's amazing..if anyone could have channeled Robin Williams...it is him.
Aladdin on Broadway...maybe we'll see it when they tour. 

The ABC Good Morning America Board

You can see the times square 2017 ball at the top. 

Carlo's Bakery at Times Square

NO worries...MCD is never too far away. 

And neither is Disney haha.
They had a couple of these inside. 

Everything is so close! It's insane. You look at a map and think...oh it's ten blocks.....yes, but they're tiny...everything was within a mile of us. Right around times square, there was all the theaters for all the Broadway shows you can imagine. If you go west a bit more, you come across the NBC tower and Radio Music Hall. We walked into the NBC show, but did not do a  tour. Instead we just  wandered into the store. We also walked towards Rockefeller Plaza- and if you go to the top (the top of the rock) you can see pretty much all of Manhattan. The elevator that takes you up, has a clear top, so you can actually see the elevator going up...and I got sick haha. It was so fast, my ears actually popped...like in an airplane. EXACTLY like an airplane...that's how high we were. You can take beautiful pictures up there, and that's when you realize how close everything is, and how tiny people look all the way down there. The Plaza actually has restaurants and stores on the lower floors. So it's basically a mall. It has it's own post office too, plus a lot of offices. It's so neat. SO many stores! One thing NYC loves is coffee- Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts reign supreme. There can be 4 of each in the same street and they all have a line out the door. It's crazy. Pizza is not sold in boxes. It's sold per slice- $1-$3. And they are holes in the wall- literally. There is nowhere to sit down. If  they are really nice, they will put a high bar, so you can stand and gobble your pizza up and leave fast. They don't even provide bar seats.....just the bar. It's very European haha. So, our feet did not rest very well those four days. You go up to the counter, pick the slice you want, they give you a plate and napkin, and you are on your way....a whopping 3 seconds of customer interaction. You thought McDonald's was bad? None of the restaurants here have play areas...not even chick fil a. They cram everything they can, in such a tiny space, there is no room for anything else but the kitchen and MAYBE a bathroom....YES, since there is nowhere to sit, they assume you won't need to go take care of business here. HUGE eye opener for us. ALSO, there is no soda machine. They sell bottles or cans. IF they happen to have a soda machine, there is no refills. It's just such a different mindset. Here in middle america people expect a big gulp and big sides on everything haha. In NYC...people drink coffee and tea. Boy, do people love their Snapple here.
The NBC building. You can go inside and go on a tour, we just did
the store.

Radio City Music Hall

Rockefeller Plaza- sideways, so it could fit. 

The view on top of the rock- Central Park

Another view

The view behind us.

I'm not sure where this was, but it was on our way home. Its a bridge
for traffic right underneath the building. we thought it was cool. 

We ate dinner at burger shack- and it was so good! Oh NYC....you have to move some of these closer to us. It's a small chain like 5 guys or in and out.....and it was good. The fries were good too. We did not choose the best location at dinner time. The line was out the door and we had nowhere to eat, we had to eat standing up....at a bar....lucky us.
Burger Shack is always busting at the seams. Oddly enough,
the MCD across the street was empty.  NYC doesn't really like MCD
like the middle of America does. 



DAY 2:

This day had to go right...all of it. We had purchased tickets to the Statue of Liberty a few weeks back, because one of Spencer's co workers warned us that if you want to visit the crown you have to get tickets way in advance, never at the door. They only have so many, and they run out fast. We got there at the first ferry (8 am). We took the subway at Penn station and 34th and the same line (the red one) took us all the way south...not bad for a whopping $2.75 a ticket. An uber was costing $40 that day to do that. Spencer didn't want to ride the subway, but the price difference persuaded him more than I could. And it was so awesome. I have NO sense of direction, so I had no idea, if I was going north or south. That's why Spence and I are so good together. He knows exactly where he is 100% of the time, and always knows his directions. I KNOW how to read carefully (haha). So I concentrated on making sure we had the right exit and subway line, he concentrated on the right direction haha. The subway was SO empty that day and it took us like 12 minutes to get all the way to Battery park...it was awesome. NO traffic at all. We got our tickets at will call and discovered they had no crown tickets that day....so it was a good thing we got them way in advance. You have to be prepared. The ferry was full of kiddos. How lucky are they? to live in such a cool city and have so much history to visit? They must have field trips like every week! The ferry took us around liberty island so we could take pictures and then let us unload there. They search you like the airport. You can't bring any bags in...you have to rent a locker for a whopping $5. I came prepared. I had a tiny fanny pack, just for my phone and credit card....in case I got lost haha. We just zoomed through the line. People had HUGE bags, and strollers, and food. You can't bring food or drink either. They like to sell you water for $3. There were water drinking fountains at the park, but the freaking pigeons where SITTING on them.....AHHH! How gross!
That was our subway station....just feet away from our hotel.

The stairs....in case you don't know what stairs look like haha

The actual station. People are always so happy here. 

Each station had  a small mosaic....this was the Battery Park
one. We thought they were so neat. 


Look how empty it is!

another cool mosaic telling you where you are. Its
easy to see them when it's not busy haha. 
At Battery Park, we found beehives. They actually have a  garden
full of volunteers that tend to it. I just thought it was funny, that the
bees also had skyscrapers. 

The map

The statue right in front of the ferry. You can see how the immigrants
are all skinny (you can see their bones) and so worn down. That's probably
what they all looked like when they arrived here. 

Stupid pigeon sitting on the drinking fountain. Gross!

The front

The back haha. They placed the search area in the back.
This is like airport security. No bags, no strollers, no food goes inside
Ms. Liberty. 

Once you climb to the statue's feet, you need a pass to get to the crown. If you happen to have a pass, they let you through AND the stairs are tiny. A couple of people had to come down because they were just too tight. My feet didn't fit in the step...I had to tip toe. Once you get to the very top, you are greeted by two rangers.....who had been there since 7 am....and it was HOT up there. There are two tiny windows that they open so you can get a better pic, and they can breathe. They have a  fan, but complained that it was way too loud for the tiny space. And they refuse to drink water, because what goes in....must come out....and there is no bathroom ANYWHERE in the statue, you have to go to the visitor center. Poor guys.....but they seemed happy to greet people.
This is how high you are when you reach her feet. 

Um...still have ways to go. This is the stop point. If you have tickets
to the crown, they will let you pass. 
Tiny staircase. This actually shows 2- one is
going up and the other one is going down.
Nobody bumps into each other...there is no
space for that. 

At the very top, there's two tiny windows.
this is one of them. 

This is the other. 

Then the ferry took us to Ellis Island- that's where all the immigrants had to stop in order to get counted and medically taken care of. The national park service really does a nice job of taking care of these landmarks. It's a museum, so they have artifacts you can look at. Some people (back in the day) when they arrived had to take medical, or intelligence tests....so they had those for you to try. There was a story that mentioned a woman had come with 4 kiddos and when she arrived, they could not just let her walk out. They had to contact her husband to come get her...which he did....several hours later. One of the children's grandson is actually a park ranger there...his family never left the island! You can see in the records, his family and grandpa's name as he arrived at the center. It's pretty neat to see. Spencer and I toured the registry and there are several Coffeys there (mostly from Ireland) .
The Ellis Island Center...it's pretty much untouched.
This is what it looked like back in the day except it was
packed full of people trying to find their loved ones
already living in the city. 

The Ranger's family story

Found several pages of Coffeys

Once we were done with that, the ferry took us back to the park. We decided to just walk back. Two streets up, was the wall street bull....which I knew was popular....but HOLY COW. He was never left alone....I mean not even for a millisecond for me to squeeze and take a pic. It was just massive chaos.  There were Asians everywhere, just taking up the entire space. So we took a couple of pics and left it at that. Not worth the aggravation. Its in the middle of a median dividing the street, you can't make a big ball of people, because then you run into the street and get honked at....or worse, run over. We decided to just go eat haha. We found  subway across the street and ate, while we watched people fight over the bull haha. After that, we took pics of the financial district. There is a little girl statue standing tall facing the bull (no one cared for her). She was put up there during International Women's Day  and I thought she was cute, so I took pics of her.
The bull 

The little girl was facing the bull...nobody cared
for her. 


Well, we were bound to bump into one.

After that, we walked north and ended up at the Stock Exchange. We thought they let tourists in, but not anymore....sorry, you're out of luck. You have to work there, in order to go inside. (We didn't realize this, but during this time, the weird drunken guy had run over people at Times Square. We were so lucky, we were being watched over). Right next to the exchange, is the museum of finance (yes, there is such a thing), we didn't go in, but the building was exquisite. I loved how these old Gothic architectural beauties got stuck in the middle of modern buildings. It just looks so cool . Just down the street is Trinity Church. This is where Alexander Hamilton is buried (along with wife, and son), and several other people as well. If you have forgotten who Hamilton is....go look up Hamilton the musical on youtube or amazon music.
The Stock Exchange

Trinity Church is hidden away in all the construction

Right at the entrance of the church. Most people
missed it and walked by. 

Beautiful and super heavy doors. 

The inside. Spencer had taken a seat haha

This is the actual entrance from the inside. The
organ is on the top. 

Hamilton's memorial

But you have to walk the graveyard to actually find
his grave. 

The Church is beautiful and still works. It has a service every Sunday. It's so big, they have tvs so the people in the back can see the preacher clearly. And every day during lunch, volunteers give out sandwiches to the homeless....WISH I HAD KNOWN THAT....just kidding...but it would have been a free lunch.
We, then, walked to the 9/11 memorial. It was so big. I had no idea how big the space was. There is a survivor tree there ( a pear tree) just like in the OKC memorial. On the victim's birthdays, they will place a rose on their name...I thought that was really sweet. It's so weird, to find something so peaceful in the middle of honks and shouts. Right next to the memorial, was the subway station to take us back home. It was so big- it had a mall inside. There are several like this around lower Manhattan. They have indoor malls, and the AMTRACK connects, or the railroad from neighboring states and cities. It's quite neat. AND you can shop at the same time...or get your coffee while you wait for the subway.   We came back to the hotel earlier than expected and Spencer crashed. I went across the street for pizza. Again, when you smile, people think your flirting haha. I convinced the guy to make me (fresh) a whole pizza. We had 2 Bros Pizza for dinner and it was really good. That was the best pizza (so says Spencer) in the area.
We found this cool area with so MUCH shade. It was the street right
before the memorial. there were all kinds of food trucks there, and
people were just sitting, eating, and relaxing.

The Trade Center subway station (and mall)

This church was right in front of the towers
and is just now being rebuilt and will
take a couple of years to finish. 

he was so tired....can you tell? 

the memorial

You can see a couple of roses in this pic. 

The survivor tree. 
Inside the mall...on our way to the subway station

This is where it all divides up, we were trying to
find the subway entrance.

2nd floor

pass the small restaurants (see the dunkin donuts there?) is the
subway entrance. 

Day 3:

We decided to hit Central Park and the Museum of Natural History since we had figure out the subway lines....finally. We decided to go through Penn Station....and we left around 8:30 am and it was massive chaos....big mistake. I'm not sure what happened and we did not realize this. This was a big station- the railroad, subway, and amtrack all stopped here, and it was just impossible to get in. ....everyone was coming out! I seriously felt like little simba in that wildebeest scene where he loses Mufasa. There was absolutely nowhere to move against the current. It was just a massive crowd trying to get out. I can't believe people have to put up with this every weekday. That's when I decided I could never live here. I would fear for my kids every day. Not to mention some of the subway lines change from weekday to weekend....OR they just break down all together.....and you have to figure out an alternate route. Lucky for us, there was always an MTA guy telling people where to go. You get used to it I guess.
The exit right before Central Park is super close to the Manhattan Temple, so we decided to go find it. It's not that easy to find. The buildings surrounding it are super tall, but once you see the angel, you know you're there. As we walked past all the buildings on Central Park West, we came to notice they all had doorman...like in the movies! They must pay a hefty penny to live there.....
This is a glorified Subway station- Penn Station


So busy....so incredibly busy. You can see the railroad tracks
entrances...it took us a while to find the actual subway

it was all the way at the end...next to Dunkin Donuts haha

another mosaic. 

Once we made it to Central Park, off  we went to find statues. We found Balto (the sled dog team) and the strawberry fields. The latter is a mosaic on the floor that says "imagine" as a tribute to John Lennon (because he lived right across the street in the Dakota building- his widow still has a place there). Spencer was expecting strawberries for some reason, but it's called that after a Beatles song. He was severely disappointed. AND again...we had to fight crowds to even see the words. Too many tourist groups around here. Spencer gave up (and learned his lesson to always carry cash) and found a truck and got some food- a chicken kabob. He was so mad that he could not find mountain dew anywhere- I guess it's a Midwest thing. He finally found a CVS that had it in stock. Then we crossed the street into the Museum. IT WAS AMAZING! they had every single diorama you can think of- world birds, African animals, sea creatures, native Americans, early civilizations, dinosaurs...EVERYTHING. It was so cool. Spencer stood at the bird dioramas and tried to identify all the ones he had seen before. We had a planetarium movie included, so we did that too....and I"m embarrassed to say I fell asleep...haha. the trash truck and construction kept me up all night....and not having my kids around.

I'm so intrigued by these half basements. I don't know if i could
live like this. Anyone need a violin? 

We came to find Julliard. Right across from the street

The Julliard Dance Hall. 

The temple

We had to stay in the middle of the road (there was a small median) to take this pic. Traffic is no nasty
around here. 


Finally, made it to Central Park

Balto



Strawberry Fields

View from the park

he got tired....so he ordered some food, but then he got made
because they didn't have Mountain Dew

The museum of natural History
Dinosaurs greet you. You have two options: wait in line (to talk to someone)
 for 2 hours and get tickets OR if you had credit cards,  you can go to a machine and get them in 10min
(we assumed a lot of international people probably only had cash)

The African animals wing

Finding all his birds

A big head

Dinosaurs! They were so hard to photograph t(most were encased
in glass)

Early mammals

Wolly Mammoth

Giant turtle

I thought it was a T-rex but it's actually a carnotosaurus

They had a slice of a sequoia tree....

We were there all morning, and we left the museum so content...at least I did. I was so happy I finally had seen the museum. the first time I heard about it was in the movie "We're back: A dinosaur story" and I fell in love....I also someday hope to make it to the Smithsonian in Washington DC...and see the hope diamond for myself. For lunch, we went to Joe's pizza place, which had good reviews on google. But once we got there, we discovered that it really wasn't that great, so we were disappointed to make the extra trip. We ate dinner at a local deli and were not impressed. It just happened to be around the corner.
Spencer had to stop for a smoothie at McD. It was so much hotter in there
than outside! Btw...this is the entire restaurant (I was in the back).


Walking back...we found Madison Square Garden

A giant post office (with its own subway station -but it was under
construction)

Do you see how big it is?!

Dinner....he was SO tired....and craving lasagna. 


DAY 4:

This was our last day- technically half day. And the fun started early. Since it was a Saturday morning, the subway was not busy at all. We decided to hit up China Town/Little Italy. Little Italy is not what it used to be. Most pop and mom shops are gone, and it really wasn't all the impressive....but China town?!? It was like being in a theme park haha. I could not read anything. They had a seafood market, that it was so fresh, some of the stuff was still moving. They had weird fruits that I had only seen in movies haha. It was so neat so see something so different and yet right across the way, we were practically home. We were walking down the street and met a cute little old lady that whispered "watches watches?" I was taken by surprise and just said "no no thank you" and was wondering why she was whispering...maybe there was something wrong with her throat. After walking several blocks up, we came across a man that whispered "bags bags?" and I made the mistake of saying "yes where?" haha....and he motioned "follow me". We followed him for like 4 blocks, at this point, I'm getting a little scared, maybe I misunderstood him. I didn't want any trouble. So, then he takes us around the corner and this lady comes out "u want bags?"(in her very limited English) and hands me a handmade catalog from her coat haha....I wish I was making this stuff up! It's true....she had louis, chanel, michael kors, prada....any of those....and then because her English was so limited...you had to point...to the bag and number. " #5"....like it was a combo meal haha. She then disappeared  into a building and came back with a big shopping bag where she had hidden the bags and showed them to me...and two other ladies that were there. It was surreal. Then this guy approached Spencer with watches lol. We really didn't have a lot of money with us, I mean who carries cash these days? So, I won't say how that went down....but it was definitely an experience. By far, the best way to end a trip haha. We had to get back in time to get our plane, so we went to burger shack by times square one more time....to savor in those flavors....and then ubered our way back to the airport to end our adventure. It was a long 5 hr flight...but we made it home safe and sound.
We found NYU Optometry School. 

NYC library. I had no idea we were gonna have to see the outside.
And we did!
Grand Central Station

The Grand Central Station bridge


The inside is just a bunch of tunnels...we had no idea where
we were going. The railroad, Amtrack, subway, and whatever
else all end up here. 

but the hallways were so clean and pretty

food court!

The ceiling


I love how they tell you how the train works late nights and
weekends...We still have no idea what the express subway is. 




Made it to China town! 

Fish market

Too fresh. 

The only ting they can sell on the streets now is fresh food....no
more knockoffs. 

I love the fire escapes on the buildings in the background


um...a pharmacy? 
I have no idea what they say!

even the trucks!

A Buddhist temple right at the end of Canal Street. 

An old courthouse stuck in the middle of Chinatown

the baker looked delicious

well, at least they give you a pic.


We found a park where people were practicing dancing (like that
lady on the left- on her phone) and playing handball. 
Like I said...McD is never too far away
The little Italy sign on the left...China Town on the right...you
can barely see it.

I love how they painted the building red, white
and green. 

I can't believe we have been married for 10 years....that sounds too long, but it really doesn't feel that long. I love how we have taken so many adventures together. We have always agreed that travel is the practically the only investment we will never regret. I love how Spencer takes me out of my comfort zone- otherwise I probably wouldn't leave town. He's the reason I know St Louis, and Nashville, and other places.  We had us to ourselves for almost five years, before kiddos came along, and we made the best of it. We got to know each other really well, and it was fun to leave on trips at a whim. And when kiddos did come, we included them in everything and we love traveling as a family. I really did miss them this time. Dom told me that I could not leave him anymore...I had to take him with me. So he's already asking to go to the beach haha. Ethan was a bit sad, and then light up when he saw me, and he has not left my side yet....he's so attached to me.
 He is my equal and he is my buddy. I really enjoyed having this trip just the two of us. If we decide to do it again for our 15th year, the kids will be much older, and maybe I won't cry on the way to the airport that time...haha.
A second time at burger shack...still couldn't find seats

Times Square one last time. 


No comments: