Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 3, 2017

31 Months

We're getting close to the 3 yr mark. That is usually when I stop marking monthly milestones for my kiddos. Ethan just keeps rocking and a rollin'

He's gotten pickier at foods. I've noticed that fruits are his favorites, veggies...not so much. Unless you got carrots, broccoli, and maybe a Caesar salad (he LOVES Caesar salad). He's not a big fan of meat. None of my kids are. I wonder if it's because it's hard to chew or what. I mean, I have done ground beef, ground turkey, smoked sausage, ground sausage, ground chicken, chicken breast, chicken thighs- in all shapes and forms: in the oven, in the skillet, grilled, in the crock pot. And for the life of me, I cannot get my kids to eat it. The ONLY way I can get them to eat chicken is maybe when I bread it and make it look like chicken nuggets. Dom loves chick fil a and McDonalds chicken nuggets. Ethan....will eat them, but I wouldn't say they are his favorite. He likes smoked sausage as long as it's not too spicy. He loves pasta especially with alfredo sauce. He also loves fruit snacks, but we only get those every once in a while.  He probably gets them at nursery....
He likes to be covered by things when he watches
the ipad.

He's a really good player. He loves to play on his own and loves to play with other people. He adapts so well to whatever. He can watch TV for a lot longer than Dom, which means he can probably watch a  30min episode of (usually) Paw Patrol or Team Umizoomi. He loves to dance. He has a "winning dance" that he likes to do when he wins, but he likes to dance, just in general.  He doesn't like it when I sing- he will tell me "no singing mama" and he likes to listen to the words of songs. He's pretty intense haha. He loves to use little puppets with his hands and sing "daddy finger" or "5 little monkeys"
New haircut...new school

He sleeps great. A couple of hours during the day, and sleeps from 9pm all the way to 7am. Doesn't bother  me at all. It's great. His older brother...that's another story. Clearly, Ethan loves his sleep....like his mama.

Recently, the big thing is making train tracks and doing the map puzzle all by himself. He likes it better on the ipad, but he likes the magnets too. He's so good. He will sit for a good 15 minutes and he races through it. He is clearly bored...haha. The nursery leaders are so impressed he knows all the puzzles. I'm like "give him some more"....keep him busy!
loves the home improvement store

No comments: