Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 14, 2017

35 Months

We are so close to birthday #3! That's so crazy to me...that I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. I feel like I should feel old...but I really don't. Maybe because I teach the youth....they sure like to keep me on my toes.
Thanksgiving program

Cute goodies! he didn't eat a single one. He just likes to peel them. 
Ethan had a thanksgiving program and he did so good. He was not shy at all, he just didn't sing haha. But he sure enjoyed all the food and goodies. Mama liked them too, I had just gotten back from the gym and I couldn't resist...The pregnant lady had to go back for thirds! How embarrassing. 
Ethan has been a ball of emotions these past few weeks. Finally, he straightened up. It seems to have passed. For some reason, my kids do not have terrible twos....they have awful threes....threenagers...they like to call them. Must be the whole I-want-to-be-independent- thing. Which I totally get and admire, but I just wish it didn't come with bipolar emotions....I"m so glad that I don't have baby girls to deal with sometimes haha.
 He loves his mama way too much and is inseparable. He cries every time I go to the gym, and is the first one to hug you and greet you when you walk in the door- doesn't matter who you are. He loves having  his family together. He constantly asks me when Dada is coming home, and when he finally gets in, there's  a big hug to greet him, and even takes his shoes off and puts them in the closet for him. He forgives Dom almost instantly and loves him unconditionally. he also is the first one to say "sorry".

roaming around

He's doing so good in school, he can count all the way to fifty, and knows a few odd shapes like hexagon. I have caught him singing "jingle bells" and "Feliz Navidad" and I"m so impressed by how much he can remember and how well his pronunciation is. I think I will teach him to speak Spanish, since I now know he can totally handle it. It's amazing how clearly he pronounces compared to older brother at this age.
They really do love each other. Ethan is the
epitome of unconditional love. He loves everyone
despites all our faults. He always says sorry and
is the first one to forget. 

He loves school and talks about his friends all the time. He loves having to take lunch and going outside to the playground. And he loves circle time and music time. I hope he will have no problem moving onto public school, but we'll see.  I love that he loves school though. Maybe next year, I will see if I can find him a place where he can go all week but only for a couple of hours. I think that will do him better, than going two days, and then one of them being a full day  (9am-2pm)- He is so exhausted that day. As soon as he arrives in the car, he's out for a long nap.


He's still a good eater, and will anything at any restaurant. He loves queso and chips, and french fries. He loves ranch dressing as well. That's his favorite for sure, mixed with ketchup.


He loves watching the Ipad and practicing some sight words. He pretends to read and grabs books constantly. He's so competitive when it comes to Dominic. He has to be and do everything his older brother does. Everything from eating to nightime prayers...he needs to be first. 
Recently, we took a trip to Colorado and all I kept hearing was "I win Dominic...I win"....I had no idea what the game even was. I don't think even Dom knew...it got old fast.

But knowing that he's turning into a good little boy, makes me so happy to see what he will turn into as he gets older.  He's such a doll, and by far the easiest baby- not that I have a whole lot to compare to haha. But because he is so much like his dad, we get along so much better and life is a whole lot easier with him. He's due for a birthday soon, and we're so excited for him!

No comments: