| Standing really well |
He's an amazing eater. We started doing solids for dinner and boy....he can finish a pouch if you let him. Whatever it is...he'll eat it! He still prefers moms' milk to formula, but will also drink formula.
He is an awful sleeper though. Every two-three hours is the normal....A handful of times he slept about 5 hours...giving a chance to recover. Spencer sleeps through most of it, so he think he sleeps all night (if you ask him). We thought it was because he was teething...that ONE tooth took WAY too long to appear. He was drooling so bad...he would go through 4 onesies a day...so we started going naked...it's hot anyways. He was so miserable...nothing helped- orajel, teething tablets, ibuprofen, tylenol....I mean..is there ANYTHING else out there?!? I"m open to suggestions. When the tooth finally made his appearance, he had to get used to it....so there was a lot of biting during nursing...which led to a lot of tears (mostly mine)...then some yelling (at him)....which led to more tears (mostly his...but mine too). I don't remember this problem with Ethan. I'm hoping it's a temporary thing, just enough for him to get used to having teeth. He's already slobbering a ton again, so I know the other half of the pair is coming....
| loves his 15min naps |
He took a while to roll back and forth. He is so LAZY. He refuses to hold his own bottle, he refuses to roll, and hates tummy time. He did finally learn to sit though...he can go a good minute and then just plop....it's hard work! I've been taking pilates at the Y, and they teach us about "core" work...I thought core work was abs....NO...it's the whole torso...you have to make your whole torso work in order to work certain muscles. Anyways, they make us roll from one side of our bodies to the other (while on our belly). You would think it would be easy....but it has to be with no momentum. It's so hard! Babies have to do a lot of hard stuff too fast...core work, teething, growing pains...goodness...it's too much. Lucky, none of us remember any of that.
| favorite toy right now...darn tooth |
| also loves this toy! The only of the three to actually enjoy it. He can sit in here for about half an hour at at time. |
| Now..he knows when he sits here...food is about to come |
His brothers really enjoy him. Dominic loves coming home from school and messing with him. He likes to get up in his face and make goofy faces...and Jacob LOVES it. He loves the attention. Dominic also tries to teach him math...I don't think it's sticking though haha. I keep telling him to read to him (that way....he practices his 20min a day...and Jacob gets to listen to stories...WIN-WIN!)
and sometimes it happens. He loves the little rocker I got him, he likes to swing and pretend he's older. He naps in the afternoon for about an hour and half around 1pm in his swing. I try to not put it in his swing anymore...because he's getting so heavy...but sometimes that's the only way he sleeps, and when you re so sleep deprived....I'll take whatever I can take. Those cat naps don't do me any favors (he seriously takes like 5 15min naps throughout the day...I can't get anything done!). He's probably going to be like Dominic sleeping-wise....but easy going like Ethan.
| The ONE tooth causing all this grief. He's got a big head too |
| almost sitting. He can last about 30 seconds. |
| he's a lot better at sitting when he can hold on to something |
Let's hope for some crawling here in the next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment