Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 7, 2019

9 Months

THIS KID....is so nuts. He's a massive beast. He weighs a whopping 27 lbs and he's almost 3 ft tall. His head is massive too by the way..matches his big eyes.
drs office

His doctor is impressed with everything he eats. He'll eat anything, but he won't even try to use all them teeth! He likes to TRY to pretend to eat sandwiches and tacos and burritos...but for the most part, most of his diet depends on mush haha. He loves butternut squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, any kind of berry, yogurt, crackers.

We started doing cloth diapers again, because he's pooping like 3 times a day! Can't blame him...he eats a lot of fiber. But I just thought it was easier to start cloth again, since I have all I need here. I never really do get on a schedule to buy diapers anyways. I seem to always run out and I'm always like last minute trying to find deals and coupons...bleh.
hes drooling a lot.

We also did something big and we weaned him. He was sleeping awful. I just don't make as much milk as the average person I guess. He was getting up every 2 hours every night....and after 9 months...I was done. I thought eating more food was the answer...but it really wasn't. Spencer said the best thing to do now was to wean him and just move him to his own room and just let him cry it out. I was nervous, but since he volunteered to put him to bed, I said OK. And it was just fine. He actually goes to bed  A LOT easier if Spencer puts him to bed. So, I do the older two, and he does the baby. A lot of changes for this little guy...but he's sleeping through the night...finally.

He is also crawling really well. At first, his knees were getting a lot of carpet burn. I got him some little knee pads, but they never stayed on. But once he got used to it, he was fine. He crawls really fast. You gotta watch him- ALL THE TIME. This is my first time having a second floor, so that stairscase is always on my mind. I usually baby gate him in his room with his toys...and he does fine for about 20 minutes and then cries until we let him out. But I only let him out, if someone is watching...by someone I mean ME.
Almost a week later, he decided to stand up....so he is also standing and giving tiny steps.

He did get a viral rash, but didn't really have any discomfort. So i have no idea what he had. My guess? hand foot mouth disease...Ethan got something similar three days before- he did have mouth sores (only a couple) and a fever...that was it. Then Jacob gets this rash....so who knows...they're all viruses. I'm just lucky my kids are not whiny when they're sick. I actually do enjoy it, because they actually sit down and watch TV with me haha.

rash

I can't believe he's growing so fast...but by this time, his older brothers were almost walking...so I"m curious to see if he's going to be my most relaxed one. I'll tell you what....he's definitely got an opinion. He'll tell you what toy he wants...or not. And he's a little bit of a diva...that may be because he's the baby....but he's so overdramatic sometimes.

yep...purple stain is still there from the trush days

No comments: