So Leslie had another trick up her sleeve regarding my birthday. Oh, that little girl, I'll get her back!!!...Anyway, follow this link to discover my new toy...My birthday present!!!
It does everything that I wanted, including an LCD monitor thats touch screen.It doesn't record onto a DVD, however. Thats the next step up. I told her I wanted something like this only once and that was a long time ago so kudos to her for remembering. I want one so that we can remember all the good times when we are old, you know, like when we have kids and stuff. haha So I plan on making my first movie with it soon stay tuned...

5 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! jealous...
Very nice! You can sit next to ME.
Movie huh? Sweet!
Yeah, I gotta find time tho...
Let's see - your first movie will involve plastic action figures and cucumbers???? HAHAHA!!!
Post a Comment