We finally joined the "blogger" movement. Spencer always complains about how I never do anything, even though I am the only one that cooks, cleans, works.....you know unimportant stuff, and Spencer goes to school. We're pretty much boring people. So, anyways, now I can say I'll do something on a weekly basis.
Spencer loves school. He's doing really well, and reading a lot. That's all he does....who's boring now? Weekend nights have gone downhill for us since school started. We're just a bunch of old farts. BUT now that Oklahoma City finally got an NBA team, we're thinking about buying season tickets. It's about time too. Look out for the Oklahoma City THUNDER!!! (thunder sounds).
So, Spencer's b-day is coming up....the BIG 2-4. He's getting a wicked gift, I hope he'll like it.

6 comments:
WELCOME!! I hope you guys keep it up. It's a great way to keep in touch with each other's lives!
Hi Leslie (and Spencer) Glad to see you on here! It's a great way to stay in touch with family far away. Hope things are going well! Good luck with the GMAT Leslie. When do you take that?
Welcome to the blog world!!! I am excited for you!!! I love to read about what you kids are doing!!!
Love,
Mom
finally! lol now we can keep a close eye on you two...
Welcome to the dark side of communication.
Welcome to blogging. Now let's get Joseph and Annette to join somehow!!
Post a Comment