Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 13, 2008

Six Flags Over Texas

Leslie and I headed down to Arlington, TX this past weekend to go to Six Flags. I had forgotten that the OU vs. Texas game was this past weekend too. Its all good though because there was no significant traffic from the game. Actually it was perfect because Six Flags was nearly empty the whole day until about 5pm, when mobs of people showed up.

I got way sick after we rode Batman. I don't know what it was but we rode it in the morning and the whole day I had vertigo and felt way dizzy. So, to make me feel better, Leslie and I played one of those carnival games where you gotta throw the ring around the bottle top. I had never played before so I was way pumped. Anyways, after only 6 rings I totally aced one and won. So this is a picture of Steve the Tiger (as in Steve Irwin b/c hes wearing a safari vest).






I was so pumped we won. The only thing is that he is so humungulous. I had to carry him all over the park until we could get out and put him in the truck. There was another problem. He barely fit in the cabin of my truck, and thats while we weren't in it! So we had to put him in the back and he got a little dirty. That was pretty much the highlight of the weekend for me.

We also went to this sweet restaurant down there called Pappasitos. It was way good food and royal service. We listened to Mckay get his mission call to San Diego from the table. We were the only ones there so I don't think we disturbed anyone as I put McKay on speakerphone. So overall, it was a way good weekend.

2 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOL i've only won one of those before, at Knott's in high school and it was only like half that size. I'm jealous. Where ya goin to keep it?

McKay Coffey said...

Steven can never beat Choco!

You had me on speaker phone in a restaurant?