Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 19, 2008

Pumpkin carving

This past week we went to a pumpkin patch and picked out a pumpkin for Halloween. We carved it out as Jack Skellington, from The Nightmare Before Christmas. We think it turned out pretty good. I really wanted it to look a little more scary but I didn't find any good angry depictions of him, which is a little ironic because it is Halloween.





Anyways, that is the final product. We think it looks awesome. We put it out side our door and its so huge that it takes up about a fourth of the walkway outside the apartment. We also put up Halloween lights that we got last year that say Happy Halloween. We are seriously the only ones in our complex to have decorations up and I don't anticipate anyone doing anything either.


6 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

that's a rad pumpkin that's for sure! it looks like the joker a little bit but still waaaaay cool!

McKay Coffey said...

I like it. A good mix of X-mas and Halloween.

Chris and Katie said...

Hehehe...X-mas and Halloween. I like that. Looks like fun! Say, you two are coming up to the STL so soon, aren't you? Sweet BOI!!!

Jonathan Coffey said...

check out our blog...our pmpkins would kick your trash lol

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkin is awesome for paying $15 hahaha. Next time, GO TO WALMART!!!!!

Chris and Katie said...

Spencer and Leslie you have, to quote Mandy, the bom dot comest songs on your blog! I love listening to your playlist. Everyother time and new kids on the block, can't get enough of it all!