Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 15, 2008

New place...

So, its been awhile since the last post. We haven't had time to write because we've been up to no good...haha just kidding. Well, the big news is that we've moved into our new apartment. Its just down the street from UCO where I go to school so its not too bad. I used to walk because we were a lot closer but now I drive and parking is ridiculous..that story is for another day. Anyway, I made a video tour of our apartment with my new camera I got for my birthday but come to find out the computer we have doesn't have Firewire and doesn't have enough memory to support or even recognize my Minicam. I guess its all good. Leslie went ahead and took these pics of our new place.

Notice the washer and dryer back there...so awesome.



That door goes our to the patio.




The ironing board doubles as a coat rack for now.


Leslie and I have been pretty busy with our different things. Leslie works hard all day. When she comes home she is really tired and just wants to rest. If I remember, I'll have dinner all ready for her. Sometimes I do forget though. I get caught up with school work or I'm at the hospital for clinical. Leslie puts up with a lot because I'm always wanting something and she usually finds a way to make me happy. She a great person and my BEST FRIEND.
Well today for lunch we had HSM 3 mac and cheese. I know, don't be jealous haha. It was so good. And tonight I am baking a Walmart 18" pizza. Leslie didn't work today but went to return something to the store, so when she gets back I'm gonna have this huge pizza made for her..she's gonna love it!!! We're excited about going to Saint Louis to see family and friends. We'll be there for Thanksgiving. We have to start Christmas shopping soon too. I need to know who I'm buying for. Man, the year is almost over. Anyway, I gotta go grab the pizza!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The apartment looks great. What did you mean friends in St. Louis? You dont have any friends up here. hahaha. Wheres the bed room pics?

Mandy Coffey said...

nice new place! it looks very similar to our crib. Except we don't have a hall door...

Chris and Katie said...

Spencer and Leslie, you two buy for Nathans family for Christmas. See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

you guys have got to get a new TV. That one looks too small for your new place.