Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving vacation

We've been busy and having fun lately. Before thanksgiving we went ahead and bought a Wii from Game stop. We wanted one for Christmas but thought that they'd all be sold after Black Friday so we picked one up before then. I know, we're smart. Anyways, we haven't played it yet because thats really our only big gift to eachother that we aren't going to open until Christmas. I'm so excited though.
We went to Saint Louis for Thanksgiving. We had a great time. Im not really going to go into detail of what we did. If you're interested, visit Dave and Angie's blog or Jon and Mandy's blog. I say that because I wrote a huge blog all about what we did and then deleted it on accident because I can't control my fingers. Anyways, I will say that we had the best Thansgiving ever. Leslie had a great time too. We had 2 Thanksgivings; one with the Coffeys and one with the Midgleys. I took my new Minicamera that I got for my birthday but the berrey ran out and I forgot to take to charger. Its ok though. Well, on Black Friday, we all went out to shop at 4am. It was awesome standing in line at Walmart for an hour in 30* weather. I'd do it again. Anyways, Leslie and I bought a New Emerson 32" Flat screen. That was part of our christmas list, I guess. Money is not an option. Go hard or go home, right? Anyways, it looks way nice in our apartment.
We had a really fun time on our vacation. next time, we should do it in Fiji.








We will be in Edmond, OK for Christmas and then in Saint Louis for New Years.

3 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

the new TV looks GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like how you put 300 like its a new release. haha. The TV looks good. My favorite part was....We had the best thanksgiving ever, leslie had fun too. hahha. Classic Spencer.

Clark Family said...

You know that as you are typing your post they are constantly saving it, all you have to do is go to post then edit post, and it will be there...just fyi...We're totally jealous of the TV by the way.