Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 14, 2008

Christmas time

Leslie and I have enjoyed this time of year so far. First, I did well in school and am done for the semester. Man, I love being done but still can't wait to go back. What can I say? I love what I'm doing. Leslie has been hard at work at LifeStyles. She doesn't get much of a break but she sticks in their for the team. I tell her that she just has to take care of me for the next 5 years and I'll take care of her for the next 50.

Christmas is almost here and Leslie and I have been decorating the apartment, both inside and out. We bought some tinsel and some fake, spray-on snow/frost for the windows. Leslie's parents do not decorate very much for Christmas anymore so they gave us a bunch of lights that we put up. We also bought a reef for our patio door. Its from the Disney store and is in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Our apartment complex is having a contest for the best decorated appartment. The winner gets $100 off next months rent. Its not much but its a reason to buy more christmas stuff with the money I got from selling my Psychiatric nursing book back. haha

Anyways, we are excited about Christmas and playing with our Wii (at least I am). We love the Christmas music and listen to it all the time in the apartment and in the car. The lights were frustrating to get to work because they are old and don't have the best connections but we love the look at night.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks tight. I hope you guys win that $100. But if you dont, its okay cause money isnt an option. or whatever they say....lol

Ingrid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ingrid said...

your blog is awesome and your apartment looks amazing! I'm seriously impressed! One thing, though. I think you hung a wreath on your door and not a reef. I'm still laughing! Mostly because it makes me think of coral reefs or reefers, which are also green & "festive" but meant to be smoked, not displayed!

Ingrid said...

i'm totally laughing even harder because i'm so dumb. you meant to write reef, didn't you? you're so sneaky, spencer...

Jonathan Coffey said...

thats tight...looks great..why is leslie posing..hahaha lol