The new year has treated us well so far. We are perplexed at how quickly 2008 went by yet are excited at all that 2009 promises. We started off the year with a bang by buying a workout video by Jillian from The Biggest Loser. Its her 30 Day Shred. We don't do it everyday but try to. I can already tell that I feel more fit. Besides that, we play a lot of Wii and enjoy watching old House and Scrubs episodes.
We got back from Saint Louis and soon got back into a routine: Leslie with work and I started back at school on the 12th. Its only been a week since then but I have been studying as if it was a full time job. I'm really enjoying nursing school though. This is my 3rd semester out of 5 and I'm already really excited to graduate. I applied for a job in the ICU as a nurse tech at one of the local hospitals. It would give me some great experience and help me retain the material in the books. Also, Leslie has applied for two jobs in her forensic science field as a Criminalist. Its still been tough to find a job in her field. There are just so little jobs and a lot of people that want them. However, we are staying positive and are praying for these great opprotunities.

No comments:
Post a Comment