Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2009








We have not written in a while mainly because we are lazy and love TV. Actually, we are way too tired to do anything. I have been busy working way too much and Spencer cannot part with his school books...it seems like there is a test every week.
SO, lets recap. Labor Day Weekend Jonathan and Spencer thought it would be pretty cool to go golfing..I dunno.....in Branson. They then felt bad about leaving their wives behind, so they dragged them along. But it was cool, cause once i found out there was a fossil and a Coach outlet, I had forgotten I was mad at Spencer. Us girls, Mandy and I, went shopping at the outlets, while the boys did golf. We also went to a magic show, Kirby and Bambi. Bambi was sick, so she was not there. Kirby was okay, he needed more cool tricks though. We also went to Silver Dollar City, which I have never been to. Spencer does not like theme parks, so I was worried about this. But he pulled thru for me- he took his dramamine every day and rode every ride I did. We also went to this cave. It was cool, it has been so long since I have been in a cave. No animals were seen, but it was still cool. There was this huge opening in the middle of the roof of the cave, that just made it look awesome as the sun hit it just right. I took a lot of pictures but they all turned out too dark. And...that was labor day weekend for us....we then drove 5hrs back to home, slept, and woke up at 6am tuesday to go back to work.




No comments: