The windows are really tinted and it has so much room everywhere.
The other week I was working out and I found these tadpoles in the emptied pool at our apartment complex. There were probably like 1,000,000 tadpoles just hanging out in the dirty rain water. I rescued 15 of them. I say rescued because I went back the next day and the rain water had dried up and the tadpoles were all dead. I put them in this milk jug and fed them grass roots and boiled lettuce.
And yes, that is tadpole poop.
We celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Sunday this week. This is me getting Leslies gifts out from my secret hiding place (my truck).
Leslie got me season 3 and 7 of Scrubs, a new white shirt, foam golf balls with a chipping net so I can play golf inthe living room and a bunch of driving tees for the driving range.
I got Leslie the bottom portion of a pot for her herb garden, new earrings (I lost the old ones down the sink), Spongebob season 3, and I made her a CD.
Monday morning at 5am we left on a little vacation to Saint Louis. It was nice to hang out with family and friends and to have a relief from work. Leslie especially enjoyed the stress free time she and I had.
Cardinals won 3-0. They went on to win the 3 game series. A Cardinals sweep!
This photo was at quiznos. It was really fun to go to Saint Louis. We miss everyone there and really wish we had more time to spend up there.
Summer school for me starts in almost a week. I am taking a nursing Research class. It'll be boring but it'll lessen my Fall semester's load. Leslie continues to work 40-50 hours a week, not because she has to or because I'm an evil genius, but because she wants to do well. She's doing so great.

3 comments:
First off, it wasnt quiznos, it was Qdoba. It says it on the cup. haha. And second, I love that paparazi pic. I was pointing at Tony LaRussa before the game. (just in case anyone was wondering)
It was way fun though and we need to do it again sometime soon.
Yeah, I get confused sometimes cuz they both start with Q and they are both awesome places to eat. And Tony is just getting out of the C-rolla that you sold him last month.
I really like your new car....but was just wondering... did you give up on the Mini after you test drove mine?
Post a Comment