Whew! So, I totally forgot about Father's Day...go figure. The day before, Dom and I went to the store and got him a superman shirt to match Dom's onesie, and I also got him some A&W root beer (his fave) and wrote "your an A&Wesome Dad!" (I'm sure you've seen it on pinterest...I'm not that creative). I did tell him that I wanted to make him a photo frame for a picture of him and Dominic. I finallly got it started and I finished it today. I am by no means pretending to be Martha Stewart, nor gonna tell you how I did it like the cool blogs do...because I am not really sure how I did it anyways. But I thought they turned out pretty neat and I can't wait to put a picture in them. I know...you would think the present would include a picture...but I can't think straight these days...and I am not about to go to wal mart to go get two pictures developed. LAME! I got better things to do with my time.
So, here goes (by the way Spencer loved it! so that's all that matters):
This is all made from scrapbooking materials (cause that's all I have). So, basically this was all scrap. I really liked the border....I'm kinda jealous this is his. I plan on putting the picture of them two at the river city rascals game (I think it's already on facebook).
I liked his so much, I made one for me:
I'll be honest...I didn't like it, but I'll use it anyways. I already have a pic in mind for this one. Either way, I'm glad Spencer liked his, because that's really all he got for Father's Day. I was going to get him a tie that said "My first Father's Day" but then I thought....he won't even go to church that Sunday, when will he EVER use it? So, there you go. Happy Belated Father's Day to Spencer Coffey! (HEY AT LEAST YOU GOT A PRESENT!)

No comments:
Post a Comment