I later found a classic pooh pack-n-play and found that it was easier to find pooh stuff than Peter Rabbit stuff. So that's what I went with. I have both decorations in the room, so I guess the theme is "forest friends" or something...I dunno. Here are some pics.
This is what you see when you walk into the room. The pooh bear is in the middle of the door, so people know that's not the bathroom....they always confuse his room with the bathroom. Now I can say..."it's not the pooh bear door". I really like the little bookcase with all the tiny books. His baby book is back there somewhere and you can see the Peter Rabbit green watercan up there. there's a first book of mormon somewhere up there, and in the middle cubby there is a Peter Rabbit photo frame. There are no photos yet, we'll get there eventually.
I found some pooh stickers and decided to use the little ones as borders on this wall. I kinda like the way it turned out. There were just too many stickers to put on one wall. It would have looked too crowded. There will be a picture on that frame eventually. My aunt gave me that on my shower and I just got around to hanging up it.
This is where I sleep most of the time....well not so much anymore. I've learned the "cry it out" technique and that's where we are now. I'm not sure what the board will be for but I don't want to remove it cause I got nowhere to put it. so for now, it's used to track his progress and appts. There is also some baby books on top and his manly tools. I bought them at IKEA when we went to Phoenix to visit family. They're soft and even attach and deattach to the belt. I thought it was too cute to pass up. Now, both daddy and baby have matching belts. The quilt was given to me by family as well. She did a really good job and needed to be displayed (and it matches the decor).
THERE IT IS FOLKS! I'm done with this project....I finally get to move to another one. I think it's time to pick up scrapbooking again and start Dom's scrapbook. I got the stuff....but I was missing the time to do it. We'll see and we'll keep you updated.

No comments:
Post a Comment