Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 15, 2012

10 Months

Little Dominic has gotten to the 10th month mark. How crazy that it was only ten months ago that he joined our little family. Time passes so slowly but so fast at the same time. He has been doing so great. He only wakes up at midnight for a 4oz bottle and sleeps in until 9am (sometimes later). I'm so grateful for that, because I am NOT a morning person....
He has eaten everything and will eat everything. He has four teeth that he uses very well. He loves string chees, wieners, spicy chicken, bread, and fruits and veggies. He has not said no to anything yet...we're slowly working on those potatoes...he loves french fries.
He is still using cloth diapers and loves to use sippy cups. He loves to help with arranging cabinets, and helping with groceries.
 He loves to be naked and bath time (he's in the big tub now).  I am starting to train him to like clothes, cause winter is coming. Summer was so hot that we allowed nakedness in our house. He likes night lights and the freshners that plug in. So, no more are allowed in our house and the night lights go away during the day and are replaced with plugs for the wall.
He talks a lot when he's happy and walks EVERYWHERE. I hardly see him crawl anymore. He loves it and is starting to get faster at walking, he can almost catch up with me. It's insane to think that he has now spent more time outside in the world than in the womb. And everything that he has learned in this short period of time. His personality is in full swing, even though it was apparent in the first few weeks of life- total foodie, hard headed and will stronged. I believe that's why he learned to walk so fast- he put his mind to it...and made it happen. Let's see how he turns out in the teenage years...(yikes!).

Overall he's a pretty good kid. Never complains in the car, doesn't mind sharing with other babies, eats everything he's told, loves baths, loves kisses and cuddles, and takes an hour nap during the day. we'll just have to see if all of this continues.
He's got dad's eyebrows, smile and patience, but looks just like his mama (he's got my hands and feet). His eczema hasn't really come back, but we'll have to see what the winter brings. Overall, I think I like this kid....I might keep it after all.


No comments: