Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 23, 2013

First Day of Nursery

Dom finally headed off to nursery. I thought maybe he would cry or be a little nervous. NOPE....he could have cared less about his mother leaving him. He has a cousin in nursery, and the rest are girls. Poor unfortunate souls- but that also means that they can boss around...haha.
Getting ready to go in.

He was so excited to go in. He kept seeing all the little ones go in, and he wanted to follow. Cousin H was already in there and playing.
Not really sure what to do.

Went straight for the legos.

and the castle.
 
Daddy stayed with him just in case. He actually didn't want to go to Sunday School. Either way, it was nice to go to class without having someone tugging at my earrings, or dress, or hair. I quite enjoyed it....but I was bored. I missed him. I think I may have a problem.....
Overall, it was a success. Daddy mentioned that he liked to climb the little chairs and kept jumping off of them. But learned by watching, that toys are just more fun. We'll do it again next week!

No comments: