So, it begins....nursing school...AGAIN. The hubs decided that it was time to go back to school and that is why we are here in Nashville. He was so nervous the night before, he was even asking my opinion on outfits for his first day....seriously...what are we? undergrads??? HAHA....no matter, he found the perfect outfit, got his backpack ready with some supplies (all free thanks to coupons...) and then we went to bed. HOLY MOLEY!!!! who gets up at 6am??? oh...the rest of the world I guess. It has been SO long since I have done this. First of all, I stopped going to school in 2004. All the jobs I held after that started at 9am...THANK YOU bank jobs. Then I had a baby....and my schedule went wacko for a while, but mostly going to bed at midnight and waking up at noon. Recently, we finally made it to be 9pm-9am slot thanks to baby. So, we basically have been getting up at 9am for the past 6 months or so. But 6am???? the sun is not even out. Oh well, this is life now. And because the hubs leaves so early, the baby wakes up around 8am (daddy is a bit noisy when he leaves, so baby comes and gets me out of bed around 8am- BOY I really miss that one extra hour of sleep. Guess I have to go to bed earlier now like old folks do). Anyways, just to show how early this is....here's the picture:
Yeah...he looks exhausted. Too bad there is no picture of what I looked like that day...oh well. We'll get the hang of it someday...at least in his part. I'm pretty sure I'll still lounge in my pjs until 10am until I die....
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:
bahahahahahahahaha he looks so young.
HEY!!!! THE SIGN I MADE YOU! YOU STILL HAVE IT!!! :)
Post a Comment