Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 13, 2014

27 Months

Dom just keeps getting bigger and more independent. He's recently got the talking bug and can say a few more words: eggs, up, eight, go go go, no, yeah, car, right there, ball, strike, out, one, all sounds of the alphabet, and a few others I cant remember...I really need to write them down. Either way, we have signed up for speech therapy and will begin next week- only 30min a week to start.

sick day...more like allergy day. I think this is the first time
Dom didn't move until 1 pm. We were pretty beat up.
He likes to use his own sign language. He likes to grab my hand and take me places so he can show me what he wants to eat and do. He's pretty easy to figure out. Easy kid...doesn't really whine or cry. If he starts to throw a fit, I give him the option of watching Thomas or SpongeBob and he forgets about the crying.
see how he sits???...he never sits, he squats.
Thomas the Tank Engine has gotten heavy rotation this month, along with SpongeBob, and Daniel Tiger, and Sesame Street. However, Thomas is by far his favorite, with SpongeBob a close second. We have also discovered Pokémon on Netflix...and we enjoy watching it together. I still think it's entertaining. Dom recently found a dvd sampler that I got a while back of Kung Fu Panda: legends of awesomeness (basically the tv shows on nickelodeon). It's a real thing...look it up people. It's a really funny show and Dom enjoys doing the martial arts move when the theme song comes on. It's funny how much of a boy he is....ninja moves, climbing on the cars, addicted to wheels and cars....nobody taught him that. He loves bikes...get on them and touching them...he just goes crazy for them. Every time we go somewhere where they sell bikes, we gotta take a few minutes to admire them.
Showing me his newly-learned ninja skills
 
Getting into golf. He actually enjoys watching it with
Daddy on the weekends.
He enjoys teaching me the letters and bringing me books to read. Dom is having a hard time with nap time...it takes him about an hour (with a closed door) to finally give in to sleep...but in the meantime, I hear him reading to himself (he likes to say "right there, right there") and find "hidden" things on the I Spy books. He also likes playing with his cars and enjoys coloring on his desk very much.
He likes the draw on the actual desk more...but hey,
it's better than the wall.

this is how we watch TV now.
I really love this child. At first, I had my doubts...I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't sure motherhood was for me. But the more he grows and understands me and we have actual conversations...it's the cutest thing ever. He's a doll and I love him very much and I'm glad he likes spending time with me...he's my coolest kid....he almost makes me want to have another....ALMOST....
Look at his handsome pose....how can I NOT love him???
He posed all by himself. I just say "Cheese"

1 comment:

Mandy Coffey said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA that pose!!!!!! I LOVE IT