This year, my husband and I celebrated 7 years of being married. How crazy...we're a couple of old farts. It really doesn't seem that long to me...but numbers don't lie...haha.
Eight years ago we met, and we sealed our fates in the St Louis Missouri Temple on May 18,2007....a month after my birthday and weeks after I graduated from college. I really don't know how I did it...but I did.
Unfortunately, this year, the hubs had to take an extra course that weekend, so we didn't do anything big to celebrate (he had to prepare for all week for a 2 day course). But we made a cake together and celebrated with Dom at home...I know, we're exciting people. Maybe next year, we'll go big... but for now, I love to reminisce about everything we've been through...
 |
| Our first meeting |
 |
| when he moved to be closer to me |
 |
| My graduation 2007 |
 |
| His graduation 2010 |
 |
| Traveling to see family |
 |
| To the birth of our only child |
 |
| To his first birthday and beyond... |
 |
| Our most current date night |
HERE'S TO MANY MORE TOGETHER.....
No comments:
Post a Comment