My dear Dominic,
You have been a part of my life for 3 years plus 9 months. You and your daddy have been the best thing that has happened to me...even though y'all drive me crazy sometimes. But I would like to think it's because your momma is hormonal right now. I love how much you love talking to me. There was a time where I thought that would never happened, and I was getting ready to finally accept it. But you were just a late bloomer...silly momma. You talk like a parrot nowadays...even in your sleep. I hear you sing yourself to sleep with "clean up clean up everywhere" and the beginning song in Frozen. You love talking to your cars and to give them direction. I love hearing you say from across the apartment "NO....other way, other way". You're so silly. You love to make me laugh and when I yell at you for not doing what you're told you ALWAYS say "momma sorry" and you come and hug me. You love to give directions "first store, then guelita house", "first food, then fruit candy". You're so sweet...most of the time. These days you like to say "no" a lot even though it is really what you want...I guess you just like taking control. Most of the time I ignore you and we do what we have to do anyways...sorry. But someday you'll understand why.
You love your daddy very much and get so excited when he comes home from work. You love playing baseball on the Wii with him on his days off. He would love to take you golfing...but mommy won't let him because she's not actually sure that he'll watch you and I don't want you to get hit on the head with a golf ball....or fall into the lake. Recently, Daddy wasn't watching where he was going, and his golf cart slipped into a creek....good thing that wasn't you.
You like food for the most part...like a typical 3 year old. You love your breaded chicken, pork chops, pizza, fruit snacks, and chocolate granola bars a little too much. You also love fire truck soup (Campbell's' condensed soup in the shape of Cars), but have asked for princess soup before...Daddy was a bit surprised by that one. I'm actually not even sure where you learned the word "princess" since we don't really use it. haha. You love hello kitty right now, but Daddy doesn't know that....yet. You love to stare at YouTube videos about hello kitty mega blocks. I got to admit, she's a cool girl. You love to pretend to play kitchen with me and make me eat EVERYTHING....kind of like what I do to you in real life. You are starting to eat sandwiches and hot dogs (with the bun). For the first three years of your life, you would eat it in pieces, but never as a whole, so I'm very proud of you.
| Blowing out the candle all by yourself. |
You love to jump on the bed and to sleep in my bed, which I am not a fan of. I need my space. It's bad enough Daddy always sleeps on my side...I don't need you to do it as well. I usually end up moving to the footboard side of the bed....or end up on the floor....YES, your pregnant mother ends up on the floor because nobody makes space for her. Go figure. Most of the time on these bad nights, I try to get to you first, and then sleep on the floor of YOUR room while you sleep on the mattress. It's easier for me that way. You have really vivid dreams where you say "no" a lot in your sleep or "mama no" or "dada no" so I think you might be having nightmares. But I think you'll grow out of it eventually, hopefully before your baby comes, because I'm not sure I could do two babies waking up every three hours asking for milk. But we'll see...I don't want to get my hopes up.
| Nana and Bopi's gift was a blast |
| You really liked Daddy's gift |
| You loved Guelito's gift. All three generations ended up playing with it. |
For the most part, you're doing great. You love nursery....too bad you're getting ready to move out of there. You love saying "hi" and "bye" to people. You love showing people your cars wherever you go. You love to cuddle and really show love for others. I'm pretty sure you're one of a kind. thanks for letting me take care of you for the past 3 years kiddo. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
P.S.- This is what you sound and talk like right before your 3rd bday. You're a hoot.
Love,
Your Momma



No comments:
Post a Comment