I've been so busy and so exhausted, I forgot that baby Ethan turned 7 months....how sad.
Where did the time go??? He is growing up so fast, way faster than I remember with Dominic.
He is so good at eating anything, as long as he eats on time lol. He especially loves cookies- but I only give him one every week or so, I don't want to constipate him or something. I give him about 6oz of formula every day, since I can't keep up with his feeding needs anymore, so I think maybe we'll start weening....not sure. I still find it awesome to have milk on demand, and not carry formula or a bottle....but we'll see.
He's also really good at moving around the floor....he has been rocking back and forth for about three days now, but hasn't actually crawled yet. But I will put him at one end of the living room and he will end up on the other end within 20 minutes.
He loves his older brother and loves to have him in the back seat of the car with him. All I hear is Dominic say "Hiiiiiii....Yeah, yeah, yeah (fake laughing)." He tries to make his little brother laugh, but he rarely does it. But he loves to smile though. He wakes up smiling, unlike my first born. Don't mess with him in the mornings. Ethan loves to have Dominic around period. He gets kinda sad when Dominic spends Friday nights with his grandma.
He is long kid. His 6 mo old clothes don't fit unless they are 6-9 mo. Pants are okay though. The smallest of cloth diapers still fit him- another child with no bum. He has also figured out how to take them off- the velcro ones anyways. I usually find him naked and wet in the pack and play after nap time. What a goober!
He loves to give kisses and grab hair and loves to stand up. Hes done laying down on the floor, only sitting or standing. He can actually bring himself up from sitting to standing- that's a huge feat. He just needs to work on balance.
 |
| standing is all he does now |
No comments:
Post a Comment