He loves cuddles and enjoys company. He loves telling people "here...sit here" and watch tv with him, or watch him play. My children ask me to watch them play. I am not sure why, but sure enough, after dad goes to work, we all sit in the toy room together and I watch them play.
| Fave spot right now. |
He eats a lot of fruits...not so much veggies. I will sneak a few here and there. He loves those fruit puree pouches, and loves turkey hot dogs. He loves sauce....a lot of it. The other day, he was trying to tell me he wanted ranch for his waffles. Doesn't care for candy. Says he wants it, but has no idea what to do with it. When he finally puts it in his mouth, he usually ends up spitting it out.
It seems this month is when he really stretched. He looks so scrawny to me. He no longer looks like a baby for sure...I dont' see the baby fat anymore. He used to have them on his legs, but now they just look like a little kid's legs. He's so tall for his age. I see all the kids in nursery with him (he's the smallest being born in Dec) and he's just as tall as them, if not taller.
| Loves to cuddle |
His speech is impeccable. By this age, all Dom had was "car" and had started speech therapy. Ethan, is in another ballpark entirely. He uses third person to communicate, and he can easily put 4-5 words together. "mama...help find panda" or "mama....hungry want hotdogs please". It's so amazing, how easy language is for him. I actually have conversations with him in the car, and it's so cute. He loves chick fil a. I'm not sure why....I think he just likes saying the name.
He sleeps like a dream...from 8pm to 8am, never wakes up. He actually sits down and watches a bit of nursery rhymes on tv and is the only one that leaves me alone for 30 min at a time. On friday nights, when Dom goes over to sleep at my mom's house....Ethan is the perfect kid. He plays on his own, he watches tv, he's incredibly quiet, and he goes to bed without a fuss. I love it.
His fascination right now is with puzzles. He's got 4 that he got on his 2nd birthday and he's finally figured out how to do them. He loves taking one out, doing it, putting it back in, and then taking the next one out...until he does all four.
| First time eating a jellybean, he didn't like it. |
He got to experience Easter this year and he loved it. Dominic was a good teacher. He loved finding treats in the little eggs in the yard. He also loved his little toys the Easter Bunny sent his way. He loves the outdoors, barefoot. He's a true Coffey. He just loves nature. He will sit outside by himself all day if he could- on top of the slide and just take it all in. He loves to climb the rock wall and he's actually really good at it. He loves his older brother, even though he drives him mad. He always lets Dom have a turn at whatever he's doing "Dom's turn...Dom's turn". He shares a lot better than older brother and constantly asks where he is (if he's not home with us). He enjoys having a buddy to have conversations with at night. I hear them talking in their bedroom at night all the time. It's too cute. I guess, in one instance (didn't open the door), Ethan was taking stuff out of the dresser and Dom told him to stop. Ethan kept saying "no! want pants!" When they finally went to sleep, I went in to check on them. Ethan had taken his pj pants off but had put a shirt around his waist. he's such a booger! He doesn't even realize how funny he is.

No comments:
Post a Comment