Ethan has progressed so much in the past month. Recently, he's gotten interested in reading....mainly because Dom likes reading to him. He loves carrying "don't let the pigeon stay up late" and "please, Mr. Panda". He's a goober. He asks anyone and everyone to read to him.
 |
I had to take them to the dentist with me. They had a blast with the chairs. |
 |
| Ethan fell at least twice. |
He's in full threenager mode....he loves to argue with Dom and loves to take toys and run. He actually makes Dom cry, which makes me mad. Dom should be able to handle him, but he's my sensitive one. Sometimes, I wonder how he deals with things in school. Also, Ethan likes to tell me he wants things, I give them to him, and then he likes to say "actually...no...I want that". I always say "no" and then he has a tantrum. I'm just not ready for it. Usually, letting him go outside and run some steam helps him relax. But I gotta tell you, this is already getting old. He also likes to tell me what he will wear for school that day.
 |
| he likes to be silly and constantly sticks his finger in his nose. |
Recently, it's been getting super chilly. But he still manages to go outside once a day and he goes outside to the playground at school. He loves it. He hates being inside. He also got to do the Halloween program at school and he did such a good job. I hadn't realized that he was being taught so many songs. He knew most of the signs and songs and he did really well.
 |
Marshall from paw patrol. There was a skye (nest to him) and Rocky (behind him)- popular show! |
He still naps, but I'm starting to take that away from him. Some days, he will nap an hour, some days he wont nap at all. Then, there's days where he naps 3 hours. Those are the worst- he won't go to bed until 10pm or later. He's usually pretty good at staying in the room and just toughing it out...but sometimes, he likes attention and I have to stay up with him. We have also tried to take diapers off during night time, but since he still drinks milk right before bed, it hasn't worked so well. I"m tired of doing laundry more than once a week. So, we went back to night diapers for now. But i'm hoping he'll be off for good soon.Although, it's nice not to worry about it.
 |
| Target run...couldn't help himself |
 |
| He was suppose to be talking to me, and he gave up |
He loves the Ipad and loves to watch peppa pig, paw patrol, and anything having to do with preschool prep. We hardly even turn on the tv anymore. He loves to learn and whatever Dom is doing...he's right there trying to do the same thing. Recently, he's really gotten into building legos and he will come up to me and say "look what i build! Look what i build". He's trying to hard to grow up too fast. I"m not sure I like this....but at the same time, it's nice to know I have one more independent kid running around.
 |
| loves whatever older brother has |
 |
| he's my adrenaline junkie |
No comments:
Post a Comment