Little Dom is a mini size man. He doesn't need bottles, he doesn't need mommy when he plays, heck...sometimes...he doesn't even need diapers.
He's just learning so fast. He finally outgrew his 12 month old shirts, still working on the pants. He also loves to eat at any time of the day- breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, in betweens, whatever....
Loves greek yogurt, M&M's, turkey wraps, cucumbers, kale chips, fig newtons, and whatever else you happened to have in your pocket. But be warned- he likes to look at what he eats first, almost like inspecting it, before putting it in his mouth. I think it's funny- it's almost like he's thinking that I will poison him or something.
He talks a bit- he'll say "yeah", "ok", "hola", "thanks". It's so funny....I'll say something and he'll talk back and it's the weirdest thing ever!...to hear this little thing actually understands you. I mean, I know he does, but to actually see it in action...it's awesome.
| He loves that toolbelt..he loves taking the tools off and then putting them back on. |
| Loves to play with mommy's make up. |
He does not like sharing his ice cream...well really, it was mine.
The only big event this month was the very first haircut. I took him to a place that did 1st haircuts for free. She could only do so much- he's such a wiggly worm. She only did the scissors, but not clippers because it freaked him out. So, she did as much as she could and I brought him home after 40 minutes. Daddy saw him and the first thing he said was "he looks like a lesbian...no son of mine is going to walk around like this". So, we went out into the balcony, he grabbed the clippers and I held baby's head. He went to town and cut his hair mighty short....it was so sad.
| Waiting |
| Getting the cut |
This is the after product. He looks like a mini-man now, he no longer looks like a baby. Actually, he looks like my clone, more than my child. Seriously...did Spencer have anything to do with him??? Just kidding, of course he did!!!....but it's on Dom's inside....his character, his love of water and outdoors, his patience, his smile....but the outside is all me.



1 comment:
he is so handsome with his big boy haircut!
Post a Comment