Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 7, 2013

Fun Spring Days

The weather seems to be fairly hot (we finally hit the 80s here) and no pool opens before memorial day (how lame). Either way, Mom Coffey had mentioned to us that there was a nearby park that was suppose to be for all kinds of kids. She just told me the address, so I had to Google it, cause I'm really bad with addresses- I'm a visual person (thank goodness for Google earth!). It is called discovery playground in Jaycee Park. The design is very pretty and it has separate areas for different kids. The toddlers play in one area, while the older kids can play in another. I also found out that they have a splash pad. It starts as a small waterfall and puddles for the kiddos to splash in and along the way, you have little sprayers everywhere the surprise you and get you wet. My kid thought it was the coolest thing yet, even though the water was freezing. We came back the next day (prepared with sunscreen and waterproof clothing) and let him go at it.
 Arrived at the Park
The waterfall
 Trying to miss the sprayer
MISSED!!!
Almost got him again!
  YAY FOR SPRING!
 

No comments: