Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 7, 2013

It's the most wonderful time....

 

I LOVE Halloween. I think I really enjoy it because people tend to be more understandable when it comes to the supernatural. This is not something to discuss any other time of the year...otherwise you look like a nut. But this time of year, everyone is willing to believe in anything. It's okay to be crazy during this time.
This year, we got to decorate a new apartment. It was tricky. The layout was different. I was smart this time, and actually went after Halloween shopping last year. I ended up buying some stuff for seriously...like 70% off. I might do it again this year again...at least to look for costumes for the baby. It's totally worth the investment.

Our front door this year is white (see last year's here) so I had to switch it up this year.

I was going for a mummy....might have to buy more white streamers.
 
 
 Also, this time around, I was able to find some black rat stickers to go with the décor. I managed to put them all around the apartment. I thought the baby might get scared, but it's been quite the opposite. He tries to count them every morning when he wakes up. Weirdo..... 
 
 
I love my table leg covers! And the rats by the ceiling fan...
 
 
 
 
 
I also went ahead and got a banner and some lights and some autumn decorations out. I really do like autumn. Hopefully this year, we will be able to go to a real farm and do the corn mazes, and see real pumpkin patches. I am not really sure if we will go trick or treating this year, since we're new around this area, but at least we will go to our church's trunk or treat. And the best part of all... Is watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and get ready for the beginning of the holiday season. And the best 2nd part is....midterms for the hubs!! Seriously....who doesn't love them? Happy Autumn everyone!


Cute banner and more rats
 

1 comment:

Mandy Coffey said...

what the heck! adorable!