![]() |
| Just another day of coupon organizing |
![]() |
| The day was just exhausting |
He sleeps okay. He usually wakes up once...around 1am, asking for milk, but I think it's because we eat dinner too early (since Dad leaves early for work) and maybe we need a night snack before bed. If he eats a good hefty meal, he'll sleep soundly until about 7am. He sleeps with older brother and even though talks in his sleep, Ethan never wakes up.
![]() |
| First time playing video games |
He grinds his teeth, which the dentist says there is no cure nor treatment for. It's an anxiety thing, and there's nothing they can do with baby teeth. He's sure it will pass once the other teeth come in. For now, we squeeze his mouth every time he does it...and honestly, I think it's working...he notices when he does it and stops immediately. He still sucks on that stupid blanket...which smells like urine all the time. I think about taking it away, but with this anxiety thing going on....I'm not willing to risk it, and make it worse. It could be worse...at least it's not a pacifier.
He's also getting potty trained....well, I don't even know anymore. Sometimes, he'll go in the potty all on his own, sometimes....he'll have half an accident and finish off in the potty....and sometimes, he's just plain mean (takes his underwear off) and leaves me surprises anywhere...like a puppy. When he does that...he laughs and comes find me....which makes me angry. If he's laughing about it, he must know it's wrong right??? He doesn't get spanked for that....but sometimes I think he should. Either way, he wears training underwear and no diapers. Diapers only at night or for errands.....
Doesn't like baths anymore because Dom is no longer there. Dom has decided that he only likes showers. So, Ethan now bathes alone. He hates it. So, he only does quick baths. I fill only the bottom of the tub (so save water) and do a quick bath/rinse...and let him out.
He loves playing with Dom outside...in the mud. He loves puddles and I absolutely hate it! That water is no nasty and has been sitting for so long. Mosquitoes are so mad these days. Dom went outside with no shirt on two days ago, and got 25 bites on his back...no joke! I had eight only on my calves....they are bad these days. Ethan doesn't seem to get bitten though...maybe one here and there. Maybe Dom and I have the same blood. He loves the tree house, going into the garden and sitting on whatever is still thriving in there. He also loves the tricycle and the red wagon.
| was a farmer for the day...at the state fair |
He's a funny fellow. He loves to make me laugh. When I'm mad....he always comes up to me and gives me a hug and laughs. He knows it works every time....which is probably why he's so naughty. The kids and I do group hugs and everyone loves them. Ethan loves being the center of attention. He loves his parents and separates us for his daily activities. Dad is the fun one....he gets to go out side with him and play ball. The other day, I tried to play ball with him and he took the ball away from me and walked inside! When I followed him, he went to find his dad to give it to him....I was mad!
But if he's hurt or it's nursery time....Mom is good for that. That's all I'm good for. I still love him though....





No comments:
Post a Comment