Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 5, 2018

7 months

THIS KID....

is about 24lbs! My left arm is bulkier than my right haha. It's crazy how much he weighs. Most of the time I put him in the shopping cart, but sometimes I have to carry him so he can be quiet and let me finish. I know he's heavy...because when I go to the gym and lift weights...my left arm is SO strong and my right arm struggles like no other.
BIG HEAD

He loves to eat...everything. Haven't started him on meats yet...but he will eat everything. We thought he had thrush because the back of his tongue is always white, but two pediatricians say it is not. They are not actually sure what it is. I try to clean it, but he won't let me, it's so far back, that he only gags. We are going to start to feed him milk and then sit him up and then go to bed...see if maybe it's not reflux.

We think he got Hand Foot Mouth disease  from Ethan. Before Spencer left to an Orlando conference, Ethan got a fever for two days then got sores in his mouth...and were gone in about 3 days. Then, 3 days later, Jacob gets a fever for two days and then sprouts a viral rash. I know it was a virus, but not sure what it was. He was fine after a week though. All my kids were happy though....you would think that it would slow them down...but NO...none of them had enough time for that.
Getting three kids to urgent care...is great

He sleeps horrible though. So far, every couple of hours he awakens and wants to nurse, which is ridiculous. This next month, Spencer has decided it will be up to him to move him to his room and let him sleep all night. We'll see how that goes. I can't do it..i'm a pushover when it comes to sleep training. But I'm also going crazy over here...I am dying to get extra sleep....even if that means I have to wean him off my milk.

We got a new pediatrician and I really like her. The last one, we just didn't see eye to eye, but this new one tells it like it is. I am going to learn so much from her, and I'm glad I found her. Jacob took his shots like a champ. My kids never really cry..it's so odd. And right after coming home...I thought they would be fussy or want to sleep...but NO...not these kids. Jacob was fine rolling around everywhere.
chunky baby...with BIG eyes..they match his big head haha

He rolls around...but only from back to fron
his viral rash....ugh
t. He can't do it the other way. I really dont know why, because I keep teaching him how. He's so lazy. He wants to be picked up, he wants to be rolled...it's ridiculous. Or maybe...he's so massive that he can't keep up with his massive weight haha.

No comments: