| HE can turn now... |
| And puts EVERYTHING in his mouth |
| He liked his cousin's jumper. |
I can see that all four have actually hit the surface, so I think he'll be fine for a little while, I am sure more are coming. It kinda sucks that it's so many at one time. The other two kids, only had one tooth at a time, but he's working on like 4 at a time! that's so much pressure!
| Dom likes to play with him. They actually get along the best out of all my three kids. |
Spencer finally moved him to his own room in his own crib. He puts him to bed, and I worry about the other two (since Dom has to read before bed for 20 min as part of his homework). He goes down so much easier when Dad does it. When I do it...it's a whine fest. I'm so glad he's here to do it, i'm such a pushover. I have almost forgotten the first 3 months of his life (when I was primarily by myself because he was here working) and it was awful...no wonder I blocked it out. He never slept and the kids were all whiny. I"m so glad we are together again.
He seems to sleep better, now he's teething so it's an off week, but overall, I think he only wakes up twice...compared to EVERY hour back in the last month. I can already see my milk having a huge drop. At this point, in order to keep my sanity, I'm going to go along with it. He's almost 9 months and I guess being mostly formula would be okay....he's definitely not malnourished haha.
| Dom is always trying to keep him in one spot...haha |
He's rolling...but only back to front. I don't know what he's deal is. He can sit now...perfectly. He was working on it last month...and he was more of a tripod...this time...he's so good at it. He can also be on his belly and then push himself to seat position...which is odd that he can do that...but not roll from belly to front. He's lazy....so lazy. But I can see that he's trying to hard to try to stand. He'll try to grab the sofa and pull himself up but his legs are just not there yet. If he was like 10lbs lighter, maybe...haha....but at 24 lbs ...that's a lot of weight for those poor legs. But he's defintely trying. He's also kinda scooting...he's mobile for sure...but not really crawling. I"m not really sure what he's doing...but he's moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment