This kid keeps getting heavier every time I pick him up. I notice that my left arm is way stronger than my right...probably because he's always in my arms.
I'm so bummed that he's not walking. Both older brothers were total walkers at this stage. He crawls the most out of all three ....and he steps maybe 3-4 steps at a time, before giving up and crawling. I"m thinking he's just too heavy for his tiny legs...I'm hoping he'll walk by his first birthday though.
He east everything though. He has given up mush and loves whatever everyone else is eating. he can't stand the fact that he's eating something and everyone else is eating something entirely different. So he'll whine until you give him the same....most of the time he'll suck on it and then spit it out.
He has not had any new teeth since he had all 8 come through...but I think they are coming because he's drooling up a storm. He goes through 4 shirts a day...it's so nuts. We hardly wears pants and we use cloth diapers. Took me a while to get them back out just because we had moved and i was trying to balance it all....but I really do enjoy doing them. I'ts nice that's they're always home and I dont have to run out to the store when I'm low. Instead, I just look for good target diaper deals and do those maybe like 3 times a year...to supplement for emergencies...like dad being in charge (he hates cloth), if we're out all day, or vacations.
He's sleeping better now. We're doing toddler formula right now...I just switched. I actually tried to do regular whole milk, but he rejected it several times. Seemed really odd for him, so I decided to mix formula and toddler milk....and right now we're just on toddler milk. I"m hoping I won't have to buy more of them and eventually just get him on whole milk.
He's getting so much more vocal now. He loves being where everyone else is. Sometimes I put the baby gate in his room and leave him there (to avoid him getting close to stairs) and he will cry and cry and cry until someone gets him out....or both brothers join him in there. He's just the happiest when everyone is rolling around in the ground wrestling...he doesn't mind at all getting in the ball of chaos. He'll crawl right over you and doesn't cry if he gets hit...he's so dense he probably doesn't even feel it.
I feel so excited that next month we will celebrate his first year...how time has passed.

No comments:
Post a Comment