His molars finally came out and he is using them to the best of his abilities. He will munch on anything pretty much. He has started getting attached to a blanket and he sucks on it...just like older brother Ethan. He has not give up the bottle....even though we have given him several choices to pick from....he will always pick the bottle. So we just put water in it hoping he will get bored of it.
He grabs his bottle and he grabs his blanket and he will suck on that bottle for 10 minutes before giving up. He's quite the goof.
He discovered lasagna and sausage this month and is loving it. He loves to get dirty and loves to eat dirt. I have to constantly swap things out of his hands.
We have figured out that if we add balls to the tub, he will stay in and play by himself. It worked like a charm...I dont know why it took me so long to figure that one out.
He is also in his jealous stage....he gets mad when Ethan sits on my lap or gets close to me. He tries to outrun him (haha...) and tries to get to me first by sitting on my lap. If that doesnt happen....which is actually all the time...he will cry until I get Ethan off so he can climb up. We get a kick out of that....he's so goofy.
We have moved things around in his closet...hoping to do his room and closet next on the projects...we gotta budget better haha. But also, because he is starting to wear 18mo-24mo clothing....12mo is just too tight around the belly for this guy.
He is starting to sleep ALL night...and I mean all night...he started last month but I thought it was a phase....but I think this is for real now. He goes to bed at 8pm and hardly wakes up before 8:30am...it's amazing! I"m loving sleeping all night long. He did get up one time, but I think he had a nightmare...it took us an hour to get back to sleep. But other than that one fluke....he's so good at sleeping....like Ethan. It's just Dominic that refuses to go to bed before 10pm. What's wrong with that kid?
| first time with lasagne...thank goodness he was naked. |
| Ethan managed to get in there...and Jacob is not happy |

No comments:
Post a Comment