Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 17, 2019

March

We had great weather in March...a lot of cooler temperatures but not cold....the kids took every advantage.

Jacob is not fond of the water nor the tub, so we're having a hard time keeping him in there. At least mom or dad has to stay in the whole time and play with him.  But he's walking everywhere...he loves to climb...didn't waste time on that. We had to get a baby gate for our top stairs so he would stop approaching them. 

Ethan has been loving school and tells me what he learns every chance he gets. He's gotten to be an airplane, a truck, and loves doing crafts and snacks with his class.
Ethan has taken an interest in the monkey bars and he loves to do them every chance he gets. He's actually quite good at them too. He can go the whole way without falling. But we do need to practice falling....it's way too high for him. 


airplane mode

story time
Dominic has been interested in making movies lately. And he has SO many little videos on your ipad that I'm not sure what to do with them all...do I save them? Do i let him choose some and save those? The IPAD has run out of space....
I also go invited to crash his music class (well..all parents were). It's nice to see your kid in action sometimes...instead of wondering what they do all day haha.


We have decided to start tackling projects around here and decided to do our closet. I came across the entire system on wayfair way cheaper than our local stores, so I decided to just get it. It took us a while to put the units and drawers together....then paint the closet, and then set everything up. Probably about a week....but it took us longer because wayfair forgot some parts and had to ship them out to us. I am so glad we did do our closet. Our closet has the most stuff..so it was really needed. I can walk in there...and I actually enjoy being there. 

Also decided to tackle the homework room wall...It's so much
easier to see when things are due. 

Our Spring Break (last week in March) consisted of flying to Arizona to visit family. My kids loved their cousins and enjoy hanging out with them. Ethan still asks me when we will visit again.....if only it wasn't so far away. Since we were there, we decided to visit the Grand Canyon. For some reason, I just was not impressed....maybe because my children were not in a good mood....and the weather was cold....not just chilly...but COLD. WE were wearing shorts and shirts....luckily we had packed hoodies, but it was way colder than that. So as soon as we got there (3hr drive), I was ready to head back. Sad I know.....but I didn't grow up visiting parks....natural parks....so there's not a whole lot to do but hike and camp...and we were not doing either...so we didn't stay very long. We did take a family picture though. I hope my kids will remember. 



The cousins took us to a ninja warrior park, and the children's museum (where Dom got lost....and I freaked out). I had gone to the bathroom to take care of a kid...I come back and Dom is gone (under the care of three adults). I was on the verge of a panic attack...if I ever got one. Dear Annie happened to go to the third floor and found him playing in the grocery store (we were in the first floor).....I was so mad at him. Clearly I watch too many netlix documentaries....but everything was ok and he was ok. 





We were only in AZ for about 3 nights...we rented an Airbnb...which was way cheaper than a hotel room and we had a grocery store around the corner, so we could have all meals at the house and not worry about eating out. It was nice to see family and having the kids play and get to know each other. We plan to visit more family in June, and we'll actually drive...so wish us luck!











This is what is like to travel with little children.....

No comments: