Jacob is four months and eats a bit less than before...hes still chunky though. I know he's suppose to eat food now, but I"m holding off on that....I did it right away with Dom and he had all kinds of problems. With Ethan, I waited an extra month and it worked out for him....he's a total foodie. So, I"m thinking about doing it the same with Jacob. Now that I can finally catch up to his milk needs, I'm okay with waiting another month.
 |
| The first two seconds of tummy time haha |
Sleep has not changed...in fact, I think it's gotten worse...he now picks from 2am to 4am to stay awake and then the other kids wake up at 6am! So, i barely sleep. I'm so tired all the time. We finally moved (I'll post on that later) and so many things need to be done...and no one really helps. I didn't realize the toy room was going to take the longest....a full three days! The kids rooms were easy because they have no furniture, just clothes. But the floors and bathrooms all needed to be cleaned....and I am so tired. So jacob not sleeping did not help.
 |
| He loves catching naps at church |
He's using the bumbo seat and he's doing pretty good. He's got it down most of the time, he can look down and he can look up. His head does not wobble like it used to, so he's moving forward. He was suppose to have a 4 mo appointment but since we moved, I am in the process of transferring medical records...but I think he's still 16 lbs. I don't think he's eating any more than before.
 |
| so long! |
he has a swing in the loft and he loves to watch the other kids run back and forth, wrestle, yell at each other. He smiles super big for mama and Dominic. Once I appear from the stairs (he can see me all the way from there) he lights up and starts kicking like no ones business. And then if I ignore him and pass him and move to another room....the tears are so big....
 |
| dong so good |
Stll can't hear him cry...Dominic is so loud...especially in a 2 story echo-y house that Jacob does not stand a chance. we don't have a monitor, so for now, I just stay close to him. I wish I had a bouncer seat or something I could put downstairs so he could watch me do stuff. For now, I'm using his baby car seat. I went ahead and put him in a convertible seat, since he doesn't like the baby car seat anyways and I was taking him out of there all the time anyways- for now, I use a single stroller and an ergobaby. Seems to work fine. His Aunt Katie will have her car seat back since they have announced a move too far away from us. It would only be right for her to take her car seat back.
 |
| only thing i have in the first floor for him to sit... |
He has only gone to the pool once, and does not like it. Probably because the water is cold. I dont' blame him, I dont' like the pool either. So we stay home, while the other boys and Dad head to the pool almost weekly. But we're so excited he's getting so mobile and so big...the first year is the hardest...so we're moving along great....
 |
| how we spend our saturday mornings at D's games |
No comments:
Post a Comment