Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 2, 2018

5 Months

Baby Jacob is getting so BIG...I know I keep saying that...but I keep hoping he will get smaller or at least not look so big. I see babies everywhere that are so tiny and then I look at mine...and wonder what happened lol.

He's sitting super well...he's so close to doing it unassisted....SO CLOSE. He's a bit lazy I will say...maybe it's because he's so heavy...I dunno...or maybe because he has such a huge head.

watching TV with Dom
 We started eating foods in super small quantities....we have tried banana and butternut squash...not every day....maybe twice a week. I'm not in a hurry, but he seems to enjoy it so much. I gotta hurry up and make more baby food. He also eats rice cereal, not my fave, but he seems to eat it just fine.

He sits on my lap while I eat, and he likes to pretend he's eating too...haha. Or tries to dive in and get a bite while I"m not looking....so I think he's ready for more.
Loves the jumper...can easily spend 10 minutes here

 He loves to stand....hates belly time. He doesn't have time for that. He sure loves to stand...so the jumper makes perfect sense....he loves it! He loves stretching his little legs. He's so much like Dom in this way- I think he won't crawl...just walk right away like Dom did. I"m in no hurry though...it's my first time having stairs with a baby...so I"m a bit worried about that.
more TV...Dom is obsessed with baking shows like "nailed it"
on Netflix. 
 Loves watching TV only if he sits next to Dom...weird I know. Probably because he has his own commentator next to him haha. Dom will not shush for anything in the world EVER. The kid that had to take speech therapy because he didn't talk...is now not shutting up....go figure. I just wish he was a bit quieter, especially around nap time. But Dom only has two volumes...loud and LOUDER.

Ethan still sleeps terrible...like Dom. catnaps here and there no more than 20 minutes and then he takes a big one around 1pm to 2:30pm. That's the main one. He wakes up every hour and a half or two hours at night. It's a rare and great occasion when he sleeps more than three hours. I always get into this state between asleep and awake and I look at my phone to keep me awake and then I order things without me remembering.....SO I put a password on them now haha. that's a dangerous thing to NOT have.
meeting his cousin for the first time...they're only two months apart!
He's big and probably wears size 6-9 months, except carter's- he can wear 6mo on that. It's crazy- I had so many cute little onesies for him and he barely wore any of them, he outgrew them so fast.....but on pants....he's fine. He can wear 3mo even....just the long torso...onesies don't close (see above pic). I don't want to buy clothes! I feel like after having two boys before him...I shouldn't have to. I just have to look harder and see what fits him and also be short sleeve. I"m now running into the problem that when his brothers were 9mo....it was a bit chilly, so they were wearing long sleeve....but its so HOT and humid here...that's not an option yet. I gotta go to target and see if anything is on sale if I have to . But really, he only needs a weeks' worth of clothes. Right now....he's got a full walk in closet of clothes...all hanging. That's ridiculous and not all of them fit. I just need to look at them individually and get rid of whatever doesn't fit him. I"m just so TIRED all the time....but he's got massive eyes and massive eyelashes. When we first attended Relief Society in our new ward...all the girls "oh" and "ah" at the same time when they introduced us! It was so funny. I had to stand up and introduce myself and he happened to smile...he won everyone over....it's easy for him.

No comments: